Struggling to find the right combo

Tomuk83
19 posts Member
I have been running with phasma, kylo, fotp, jc and either Foo or mainly RG and have been doing ok...bouncing around 300-500 and I thought I would experiment....usually to dismal effect. Here is what I have:

7*
Kylo, JC, QGJ, koth?,fisto?,RG, Leia, Lumi,Sid,Phasma,Res Pilot,cad bane.
6*
FOTP,Biggs,Maul,Yoda,Han

Others of note are, 5* Finn,Poe and Foo and 4*Rey and Vader

I have got plenty to work with and soon will build on Savage maybe but I just can't seem to find a reliable combo other than the phasma,kylo, ftop axis. I would love to get Maul in their but I also like leis.
I played around with Sid,qgj,leis,rg and either lumi or maul or biggs but in GW they don't really hold up towards the end.

Any advice gratefully received!

Replies

• Jaqen_Hghar
    491 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Have u tried:

QGJ (lead)
    Leia
    Lumi or yoda
    FOTP
    RG

The above is for arena.

In GW it's more about surviving and having slower fights (when you reach the tier where all your opponents are 6-7* stacked teams by node 3-5). This means having a cycle of heals between JC and Lumi so that no matter what the circumstance, one of their heals is on CD. RG is also a good fit in GW teams due to his taunt ofc, his huuuuge life pool, and his ability to stun. I usually phase RG near the middle/end of GW when the fights start to get harder. Having more than one healer requires a heavy hitter or 2 since you don't want to kill so slowly that the opponent out damages your healing. However, it looks like you have quite a few heavy hitters :D
    Post edited by Jaqen_Hghar on
  • Options
    For PVP
    Focus on make Yoda 7* /as i see you only need Mace Windu or Barris at 7 stars - both easily farmable and probably possible to get to 7 stars before next Yoda event.

Meanwhile your attack team should be by my opinion Qui /lead/ , Yoda, Phasma, Kylo, Sid /most of the battles you start with Yoda tenacity , Phasma advantage and Kylo + Sid aoe, then second turn Yoda aoe.

Your Defence team should be by my opinion almost same just change Phasma with RG.

For GW
    I run same team until 7-8 th stage :
    Qui/lead/, GS, IG86, JC, Sid

After this i have to include Lumi instead of JC and most of the times Yoda instead of Ig86 spot, and sometimes i sacrifice 1 character or big cooldown at each of last 4 battles /Poe, GeoSpy, etc. / but as you don`t have all of those chars you will have to find out for yourself which one to use instead.

Hope i could help you a bit. Have fun :)

• Options
    Apostilo wrote: »
    For PVP
    Focus on make Yoda 7* /as i see you only need Mace Windu or Barris at 7 stars - both easily farmable and probably possible to get to 7 stars before next Yoda event.

Meanwhile your attack team should be by my opinion Qui /lead/ , Yoda, Phasma, Kylo, Sid /most of the battles you start with Yoda tenacity , Phasma advantage and Kylo + Sid aoe, then second turn Yoda aoe.

Your Defence team should be by my opinion almost same just change Phasma with RG.

For GW
    I run same team until 7-8 th stage :
    Qui/lead/, GS, IG86, JC, Sid

After this i have to include Lumi instead of JC and most of the times Yoda instead of Ig86 spot, and sometimes i sacrifice 1 character or big cooldown at each of last 4 battles /Poe, GeoSpy, etc. / but as you don`t have all of those chars you will have to find out for yourself which one to use instead.

Hope i could help you a bit. Have fun :)

This arena set up will have you targeted all day
  • Options
    Have u tried:

QGJ (lead)
    Leia
    Lumi or yoda
    FOTP
    RG

The above is for arena.

In GW it's more about surviving and having slower fights (when you reach the tier where all your opponents are 6-7* stacked teams by node 3-5). This means having a cycle of heals between JC and Lumi so that no matter what the circumstance, one of their heals is on CD. RG is also a good fit in GW teams due to his taunt ofc, his huuuuge life pool, and his ability to stun. I usually phase RG near the middle/end of GW when the fights start to get harder. Having more than one healer requires a heavy hitter or 2 since you don't want to kill so slowly that the opponent out damages your healing. However, it looks like you have quite a few heavy hitters :D

I would probably do this with RP instead of lumi/yoda if you're playing on a mature server (December or earlier).
  • Options
    Thanks for the help... haven't actually tried any of the combos mentioned... very nearly but not quite! Here we go!
  • Tomuk83
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RP was one shotted(not really a word, I know) a couple of times and I have to admit I think yoda is a big let down...I think the best I did was take out 2 of the opposition in one bout... I think I must just be on a super competitive server!
    Pnut butter...you are correct with targeting comment!!!!!