Prev1
Watch EscapePodCast Twitch Stream.

Replies

• Options
    It's clearly Jar Jar
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Marquee character, more puzzle to solve apparently.
  • Options
    rii83xfqclh4.png
  • harvestmouse
    894 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    That's Hondo? From what? That isn't how I remember him looking.

Apparently 'Galaxy's Edge' theme park.............sigh
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    rii83xfqclh4.png
    Is that capt. Jack Sparrow?
  • Options

Multiple episodes of clone wars and rebels TV shows, and is a major portion of the theme park
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Stupid who he synergies with
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    @Fieldgulls

Hondo was always influenced by Cpt Jack Sparrow, but he has enough story behind him now that he's clearly his own man alien pirate.
  • Options
    I wonder if people will be just as happy for him coming as they were complaining about him not coming
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    I wonder if people will be just as happy for him coming as they were complaining about him not coming

No one is ever happy.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Wed_Santa
    982 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Stupid who he synergies with

I think they’ve missed a trick. They could have had real fun with this character - either building in synergy with Ezra (who could transmute to scoundrel (pirate?) when allied with Hondo - or even better, been true to his character & have him synergise with nobody but rather cancel out every one else’s synergies & faction multipliers when he’s in play. After all, Hondo was the arch survivor- playing everyone else off against each other. Oh, a summoned Melch would be good too

• Options
    Neutral tag finally used?
  • Options
    If Hondo doesn't have an ability titled, "It's Just Business" I'm going to personally lead a riot that lightsabers the top floor off of CG's headquarters.
  • Options
    Having him adapt to whatever faction tag was active for your team would be nice. Nullifying leader abilities for opponents would also kick ****. He should have his own leader ability tho... he's the Pirate. Lord. Provide a potential summoned pirate unit too. Mayve one that acts similar to dark trooper or b1. Can't have a real pirate crew with a small team. It's still a decent kit regardless of what it's missing tho.
  • Options
    If Hondo doesn't have an ability titled, "It's Just Business" I'm going to personally lead a riot that lightsabers the top floor off of CG's headquarters.

Don't worry, his 1st Unique is called "That's just good buisness"
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »

Multiple episodes of clone wars and rebels TV shows, and is a major portion of the theme park

Yeah, but no.........that wasn't my point.

harvestmouse wrote: »
    ............................That isn't how I remember him looking.

For me, I don't live in America, never been to the theme park. That doesn't look anything like the Hondo (clone wars/rebels) that I know. If you showed me that picture and said 'Who's that?' I'm not sure I could guess.

That's just a guy with a weird chin who cosplays him at a theme park.

Does the average person here know (and love) him from Galaxy's Edge or from Rebels/Clone Wars?

• Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, doesnt look like Hondo at All. Just a cheap bulky cosplay Version of him.
    Sad being the first neutral toon with this ugly Version of Hondo. Synergies? Nothing to to talk about it.

Everyone knows about the adventures he had with mando and Nest.....

Puh, bad Kit! Or a nice Spoiler for mando season 3?
  • Options
    Looking at his synergies, I have to wonder - does this mean he’ll be live action, in The Mandalorian?
  • Options
    ME: As a scoundrel player I've spent too much at last 2 or 3 months, there's no way I am going to

CG: Here's Hondo, another scoundrel

ME: Shut up and take my money
  • Options
    Looking at his synergies, I have to wonder - does this mean he’ll be live action, in The Mandalorian?

Is he still allive during mandalorian. He seems kinda old in clone wars. Those just seem to be the best scoundrels
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    ME: As a scoundrel player I've spent too much at last 2 or 3 months, there's no way I am going to

CG: Here's Hondo, another scoundrel

ME: Shut up and take my money

Just think what you’re going to be dishing out for Dr Aphra…

• PB940
    19 posts Member
    Options

I’m happy. Happy enough to stay in the game and finally have that space pirate!
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I'm genuinely glad that he's finally here. It's just funny that they still had to pull a CG and give us a barely known version that nobody wants.
  • Options
    Everyone: WE WANT HONDO!
    CG: "Sweet, you'll love this then!"
    Also Everyone: #notmyhondo

These forums are now a place that I come to be entertained by forum posters complaining about getting the very thing they complained about not having.

I'm stoked for Hondo. This looks great. I'm looking foward to getting him.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Don't know why people are shocked it is Disney's version of Hondo.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

Is he still allive during mandalorian. He seems kinda old in clone wars. Those just seem to be the best scoundrels

You mean Rebels right?
    "You could warn me when I do something bad. Blink once for dark side, twice for light"
  • Options
    MilHanso wrote: »

You mean Rebels right?
    He’s in both Rebels and Clone Wars.
  • SotaDraken
    447 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Think Purple is going to be Neutral tags' Relic color?

That graphic is highlighted in Purple...
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    SotaDraken wrote: »
    Think Purple is going to be Neutral tags' Relic color?

That graphic is highlighted in Purple...

Yeah

it’s also the color you get when you mix red and blue together

so it’s a clever choice
  • Options
    MilHanso wrote: »

You mean Rebels right?

His synergy with Bando was questioned. So no, i mean during mandalorian