New toons and Crumb

thomssi
526 posts Member
edited October 2022
@Ultra - you shut another thread.

Yeah, Crumb does it off his own back (really?). Sort of* but good on him.

Are CG leaning on this, does it make it ok? Shut it down if you want but it is a pretty odd release mechanism and not the first time it has been used so are CG or Crumb complicit with each other.

Come on, get a grip. I am pretty sure this is not Crumb going dark. If he wants to go above and beyond then good on him but it is not likely to be without approval and without a word in his shell like along the lines of "hey dude, this went ok, what do you think....".

*Maybe he did a lot of the work, I doubt it was on his own time (though that may be unreasonable) but CG definitely ok'd it.
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    It's amazing that this entire post is recognizable as English words, yet makes absolutely zero sense. My takeaway is that you're angry about something, and you think you have uncovered some sort of conspiracy that Crumb is "complicit" with his employer? Incredible sleuthing, yes, the company that Crumb works for is aware of what he's working on. How Sherlock Holmes stayed in business without you as his ally is a mystery.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    thanks for the ping
This discussion has been closed.