Re-enter the battle is the system we need to help some players who have loading screen freeze issue

Already more than half a month has passed since some players have to deal with severe game breaking issue like loading screen freeze and CG still can't find the way to fix it. In my opinion. If CG allowed players to re-enter the battle. It might be helping a lot of people who suffer from this issue. If you can't fix your game, you may need to introduce some system that can help your players. Whatever fix your game Please.

Replies

• PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    The system the player needs it's a proper fix and a Big compensation.
    Imagine they now work on reenter battles and as result they broke even More the app....
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Options
    OP is on to something though. I have played other games that gave you the option of rejoining a battle/match if you disconnected or froze and had to force close. Yes, preventing the issue would be better, but with so many possible causes of a freeze, a re-enter mechanic would help.
  • Options
    Like CoD Mobile, it asks you if you want to rejoin the battle, as long as you have time in the clock, SWGOH should allow you to do that.

Obviously, not having the problem would be better.
  • HaywoodJBLM
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Just lost 60 conquest energy due to loadscreen crashing. Simply phenomenal.

Make that 80
    Post edited by HaywoodJBLM on
  • Options
    Having the battle sim the results would be a decent solution. I'd even like it to sim the results after reaching 5 minutes because it sucks to lose a battle that you would have won if you had more time.
  • Options
    Time for puzzles but not fixing issues. If it was an issue buying packs, this would have been fixed right after the update that broke it.

Losing conquest battles, gac, tb and tw. This is unacceptable.
  • Gabriele_SWGOH
    70 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Hello there,
    Is there no way you can put some pressure on your devs to get this looked into it ASAP and STOP anything else you are working on atm?
    Crashes in GAC, TW, TB, Conquest, while farming/upgrading mods… I mean, the list goes on and on…
    Why is this not prioritised? Why are you letting your players community get so frustrated and unhappy?? Please do something 🙏🏻
    Thanks
  • Options
    Come on CG. Appreciate this seems hard to fix but I'm seeing more and more guild mates losing in GAC and now losing Conquest energy.

Please let us know what's happening.
  • Options
    I've lost a full conquest refresh over the last 24 hours. It's getting ridiculous
  • Options
    I pretty much stopped participating this GAC minus the 1 battle of participation. Last 2 GACs I've been burned. Not to mention TB and Conquest. At least Conquest it happens less, but it's not worth the effort if my strategy is blown to bits after 1 freeze in GAC.