advice please on which characters to prioritise.

Hi there.
i am lvl 41 and i have just got into glactic quest and pvp.

in regards to pvp, i am running

Chewi (41) 4star
Talia (41) 3 star
Ahsoka Tano (41) 2 star
IG-100 Magnaguard (41) 2 star
Jedi Consular (41) 2 star

i am 3 shards off Ventress who will replace the droid.

my other toons are
Jawa, Poe, Clone Sergeant, First Order stormtrooper, ewok, Geonosian Soldier, Sentinel Droid, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard.... all 40-41

so advice please on pop set up.

Thanks

Chris

Replies

• Options
    chewbaca,JC, Ventress,Poe, and Genosian soldier id go for
  • Options
    First piece of advice is stop lvling up the characters not on your pvp team. You will be wanting those droids once you hit 50.

For pvp stick with the highest geared and starred for now. Work towards lumi from GW shipments and ventress from pvp if you want to build her, remember that if you go ventress, you can't get Sidious as they both use pvp tokens.
  • Options
    Get luminara undulli from galactic wars. I prefer Darth sid from Arena
  • Options
    Get rid of talia, horrible dps, her healing kills herself, and she's atrocious on defense, she's definitely one of the worst character on defense by far.
  • Options
    Ok. Update.
    Leader is Lumi 4 star lvl 48
    Chewie 4 star lvl 48
    JC 3 star lvl 48
    Tano 3 star lvl 48
    Ventriss 4 star lvl 48

Currently completed GW twice.
    And PVP rank around 180-200.

I need to unlock more LS normal and heroic for equipment matts so I was thinking of dropping Ventriss completely and getting eeth koth so I can push the LS chain and he would benefit more from Lumis leadership bonus.

Reason is I find my DS is very poor 1-2 star lvl 48 and can't complete normal lvl 4.
    Hence wanting a team that can do LS side, pvp, cantina and GW without gimping myself or wasting training droids on a 5th poor LS character.

Thoughts
  • Options
    Well you are off to a decent start. Ventress and Chewie are probably going to be your weak points soon (if not already)

Chewie has a taunt that only covers one turn and his damage is pretty lackluster. That said, he is decent in GW, especially paired with Barris and her normalization heal.

I like Ventress as she brings a stun and some decent damage to the table. She is however, very slow and fairly squishy. (At least at the 5* I have) she holds her own in some GW fights and the tables.

For cantina battles, keep farming JC. He's your only real option until you can farm Kylo shards (53 I think) he will bolster all of your team rosters.

For cantina tokens, you have some choices to make. You can either keep starring Ahsoka or switch:
    1. Daka is good to say 5* and will help your DS battles and GW.
    2. Poe brings some good enemy debuffs such as expose and weaken special. (iOS users got him free at 3* I think.)
    3. Fives has counter attack and speed debuffs as well as assist attack. Sort of like a light side Dooku without the stuns.
    4. Boba. Some people swear by him but I don't have him yet so I'm not sure.

For arena I would switch to farming Sid as he fits with a lot of synergies and will do more than Ventress who you can star later should you choose.

For GW keep farming Luminara and then phasma would be my suggestion but there are other options also.

By the time you hit 60 you should have a great starting core team. You'll them seek diversity for GW purposes and filling any LS/DS holes.
  • Options
    Ok

I do have Poe at 3 stars and lvl 47. but i find him very weak and with no self heal, he suffers a lot? does he improve to make him worth while replacing Chewie.

In relation to Sid, for 80 shards to unlock, what star level does he come out as? 4?