What to do with Kenobi?

I’m building a quasi-hipster alt account where I’m making a point of not building the usual teams. I’m in a guild where I’m getting Han, Kenobi, and Traya shards and it seems a waste to not use them. Not HD, just plodding along and not 86 yet.

Teams planned are:
1. Veers
2. Geos (mostly ship crew)
3. Rogue One
4. Bounty hunters (ship crew, really only there for Han’s **** and Chewie).
5. Palp/Vader with MJ and Talon, eventually a pure Sith team after #8 that’ll use Traya.
6. Mon Mothma with Kyle Katarn, Wiggs, and HRS (pilots and a home for Kyle).
7. Dash with Han, Chewie, Vandor, and L3.
8. Starkiller with Palp, Juhani, MJ, and Visas.

Obviously plans to go for Profanity next. What, though, do I do with Kenobi if not doing a QGJ or Padme team?

I may just leave him unused, I don’t plan on getting Negotiator in the short term. I was going to do QGJ and the pilots (Plo/JKA/Ahsoka) but the teams I’m already planning mean a huge shortage of Omicrons already.

Replies

• Options
    Maybe use him as lead with Ahsoka (Jedi one), Barriss and some more Jedi with healing abilities, like Jedi Consular and Luminara. Won't be a great team, but should be fun with all those mass assists.
  • InquisitorFang
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    JoryG87 wrote: »
    Maybe use him as lead with Ahsoka (Jedi one), Barriss and some more Jedi with healing abilities, like Jedi Consular and Luminara. Won't be a great team, but should be fun with all those mass assists.

I like it. Might use JKA instead of Consular and break the theme but actually have some punch to the group (and a ship I’ll want eventually anyway).

Did some testing. Hoda doesn’t trigger it with his basic which is very sad (but probably a good thing for balance). Shaak Ti and Aayla also don’t trigger it.
    Post edited by InquisitorFang on
  • Options
    Hoda equalize their health, so it isn't considered a healing ability. Ashoka, Barriss, Jedi Consular and Luminara are the only ones who can trigger it I think.
  • Options
    I’m building a quasi-hipster alt account where I’m making a point of not building the usual teams. I’m in a guild where I’m getting Han, Kenobi, and Traya shards and it seems a waste to not use them. Not HD, just plodding along and not 86 yet.

Teams planned are:
    1. Veers
    2. Geos (mostly ship crew)
    3. Rogue One
    4. Bounty hunters (ship crew, really only there for Han’s **** and Chewie).
    5. Palp/Vader with MJ and Talon, eventually a pure Sith team after #8 that’ll use Traya.
    6. Mon Mothma with Kyle Katarn, Wiggs, and HRS (pilots and a home for Kyle).
    7. Dash with Han, Chewie, Vandor, and L3.
    8. Starkiller with Palp, Juhani, MJ, and Visas.

Obviously plans to go for Profanity next. What, though, do I do with Kenobi if not doing a QGJ or Padme team?

I may just leave him unused, I don’t plan on getting Negotiator in the short term. I was going to do QGJ and the pilots (Plo/JKA/Ahsoka) but the teams I’m already planning mean a huge shortage of Omicrons already.

Just get a 3 star Bastila Shan and use your Jedi with her. All you really need from her is her lead so 3 stars is fine until you want to start farming JKR.
  • Options
    until you put the omicron on juhani you can use him there
  • InquisitorFang
    59 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    What kind of fedora-wearing hipster would I be if I used something as square and common as Bastilla lead?
  • Options
    What kind of fedora-wearing hipster would I be if I used something as square and common as Bastilla lead?
    True
  • Options
    Well GK is a great plug 'n play tank that can go anywhere as his taunt gets triggered in any kind of team, plus the crit immunity too. You could replace Juhani for him in GA as a better tank for SK.
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    A QGJ team without Jka, because only Jedi Masters are invited. Without Omis, GK or GMY lead would do. Poorly, but would do.