What is going on?

lctjaea1w66b.jpg

Oh wise individuals on this forum, i have come to ask for your opinion.

The battle (conquest) has just started and my SEE has a full charged ultimate at what it appears to be 80%, yet he cant use his ult. Is he doomed to his peasent form for all eternity or is he going to unleash his full power?

Replies

• Options
    Your ultimate isn’t even at 1% according to the picture. If it was at 80%, you’d see that
  • Options
    Your ultimate isn’t even at 1% according to the picture. If it was at 80%, you’d see that

Well the bar is flashing yellow. Something isn't right...

This looks almost like OP's SEE has the lvl9 datacron equipped for the arena, and it somehow leaked into conquest (if the screenshot was from conquest).
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options

Well the bar is flashing yellow. Something isn't right...

This looks almost like OP's SEE has the lvl9 datacron equipped for the arena, and it somehow leaked into conquest (if the screenshot was from conquest).

I can show you my dcs, but that doesnt explain why the bar seems to be active in turn 1
    n1r29mekr4qa.png

4d0rsrnw1m05.png

Like, it dont have the ultimate dc, but even then, i would only get 60% charge
  • Options
    Are you talking about the ring around the base of the SEE model? That is just the ring that GL have. The ult charge is in the bottom right.
  • Options
    Are you talking about the ring around the base of the SEE model? That is just the ring that GL have. The ult charge is in the bottom right.
    No, he’s talking about the gold bar beneath the protection, health and turn meter bars. That usually shows progress toward triggering ultimate.
  • Options
    I noticed a weird thing in Squad Arena today. SEE didnt have a gold bar growing his ultimate, but I was able to use my ultimate.
  • Options
    It seems to be locking my out from his ult. Or maybe thats just visual, but i dont see any progress. Wouldnt it say "0%" if my ult bar was completely empty?
  • Options
    No, he’s talking about the gold bar beneath the protection, health and turn meter bars. That usually shows progress toward triggering ultimate.

I've been playing since well before GLs existed. Had no idea that was there. Learn something new every day