Anybody else struggling to connect to the web store with their email?

Hi, I wanted to log in to the newly announced web store, but it will not accept my email address after I imputed the code. I can't find a prompt in game to enter an EA email address so I'm assuming it's my apple one. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Replies

• Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    do you reside in the GREAT britain?
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    do you reside in the GREAT britain?

Oh, so you can't even login to the website if you aren't from there? I read about that part but just assumed I would get a "coming soon" or something like that.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    Only GREAT people are allowed to the web store for now
  • Options
    Yeah, so great that the graphic on the update gives prices in US dollars not Sterling. Guess it really is still in beta.
  • Options
    As someone in GB I can confirm prices were in £ for me and not $. I am therefore assuming it will be in your local currency.
  • Mohrg
    202 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not even getting the EA connect button, I don't have an update available on the play store either.
  • Options
    Mohrg wrote: »
    I'm not even getting the EA connect button, I don't have an update available on the play store either.

It worked for me by force closing the app on my device and launching it again.
  • Options

Likewise
  • TVF
    36661 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    You have to live here:

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Mohrg
    202 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You have to live here:

I do
    Interestingly if I log in as a guest I get the button, but not if I log in using my Google account.
  • Ultra
    11541 posts Moderator
    Options
    you might not have a GREAT google account
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You have to live here:

I do
    Interestingly if I log in as a guest I get the button, but not if I log in using my Google account.

I wonder if your Google account is registered elsewhere for some reason and they reference that to determine if you’re ‘in the UK’.
  • Mohrg
    202 posts Member
    Options
    Either that or it takes the country you first downloaded the game in (Which was while on holiday in the states).
    Checked my Google account and that says UK.
  • Options
    you might not have a GREAT google account

You do understand that the ‘great’ is geographical, right? Ie to distinguish Great Britain from the ‘little’ Britain, which is Brittany in France. Brits are far too self deprecating to have any definition for ‘Great’ other than ‘large’ (so for us, MAGA just means Make America Fat Again…)

• Options
    So you have to be in the UK to also get the promo box?
  • Options
    So you have to be in the UK to also get the promo box?

Uh huh - but it’s not a great loss (I keep forgetting to log in for it)
  • Options
    I’ve stopped bothering. I can’t be bothered to muck about getting the code to log in every day.
    797-722-718
  • Options
    I was able to log in on the day it was launched but haven't been able to log back in it keeps asking me for a code but I don't get an email. I'm about to stop trying
  • Options
    I’m in the states and have gotten it yesterday and today without issue. It’s a pain with the code and everything but it works for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯