Cantina Store Recomendation

I've only farmed QGJ from the cantina store to 7* so far. I was really put off by how long of a grind it is so I haven't bought anyone else since. Now I'm sitting on 10,000 cantina credits and don't know who to get. I have Poe at 5* already, should I finish him off?

I currently finish arena top 10 most days and always finish GW no problem so I don't really have any gaps to fill there. Any recommendations or just keep hoarding?

Thanks!

Replies

• Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    Do you have a DS healer? Daka is great for DS, and useful in Arena and GW too. I'd recommend her to 7* (although I'm using RG instead of Daka currently on my Arena team).
  • Options
    HRS. Go for it. You know you want to.
  • Options
    I'm doing the same thing. I've read that (as Amalthea stated) Daka is another toon you want. personally, I'm not going for her as I also have an unlocked, 4* Poe and a 4* Boba Fett. I'm concentrating on the toons who are unlocked rather than unlocking new ones , but that's me.
  • papnwors
    749 posts Member
    Options
    I went for Daka, no regrets, she is definitely worth the spend.
  • Options
    Daka right now. Personally I'm looking to add another star to my 6 star 5s looking at him long-term.
  • Options
    There are two Scoundrels you can add if you need some for the upcoming event. I suspect Boba Fett will become more usable when they get around to the proposed updates.