Approval of posts

Anyone else getting this approval needed message?

h6wwoeveng39.jpg

has there been a shadowban on my account because I dared question Dev actions, or is there some stealthy anti bot checking going on, or just more incompetence from what we have become to expect as the norm?

Replies

• Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    No your account isn't shadowbanned

There is a spam filter on the forums to prevent spambots from being rampant and your post got caught in the spam queue
  • Options
    Sir, the possibility of being caught in a bot spam are approximately Three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one.

I thought that might be the case, just the first time i've seen it, thanks Ultra
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    its definitely annoying and i disliked it when it used to happen to me too
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

did you become a moderator just to avoid it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    Sir, the possibility of being caught in a bot spam are approximately Three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one.

I thought that might be the case, just the first time i've seen it, thanks Ultra

It's actually a lot higher than that. I did find a comment of yours in the spam queue that was marked as reported by the system. I've restored it.
  • Options
    Im interested on what flagged it, but ild guess knowing the cause defeats the whole idea.
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Im interested on what flagged it, but ild guess knowing the cause defeats the whole idea.

Editing a post too quickly or too frequently definitely does, as does a post with just a link in it, but I've also had other first time posts flagged for no apparent reason.
  • Options
    What Tvf said. It happens pretty often too especially with editing right after the post. You can ask a mod to bring it back if it wasn't a post you can easily write again.
  • Options
    Don’t you dare challenge my crown as the King of Spamfilterland.
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

my secret is out
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

my secret is out

sorry for leaking
  • Options
    Anyone else getting this approval needed message?

h6wwoeveng39.jpg

has there been a shadowban on my account because I dared question Dev actions, or is there some stealthy anti bot checking going on, or just more incompetence from what we have become to expect as the norm?

I have the same issue