Questions about the order of lead/unique abilities

avihas
250 posts Member
edited October 2022
Hello all
Me and some folks I hold in high regard had a little disagreement about the order of lead/unique abilities. Does unique and lead abilities taken into effect at the same time? Does unique is being activated before lead? Or does lead comes first?

For example, Padme's lead gives +50% to max health while Ahsoka Tano's unique gives +40% to max health.
So if Ahsoka max health is 50k, what will be her health after all those bonuses?
If unique comes first then 50000 x 1.4 × 1.5= 105000 health
But if the lead & unique taken into effect at the same time than 50000 X 1.9 = 95000 health.

Why I'm asking this?
Because in some cases, when a character gets several different bonuses (for example health & protection) from unique and lead, the final number may affect the decision of how to mod the character.

I would also appreciate it if someone can post here some kind of a prove like an official comment from one of the CG employees or a vid/picture that gives a proven answer
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Stat bonuses are almost always based on your base stats (natural stats + mods + DC).

So it would be 50,000 x (1 + 0.4 + 0.5) or 50,000 x 1.9 (technically, I believe each boost is calculated separately and rounded down, but that's getting in the weeds a bit much for HP calcs, though it can matter a lot for speed)

I don't have an official link. You just have to test these things out for yourself, unfortunately. Some are easy to test. For example, take some characters into GC and bring Hoda along. Use his basic. Check the numbers. For speed calculations, do some tests while moving mods around if you aren't sure exactly what your speed will be.
  • Options
    Stat bonuses are almost always based on your base stats (natural stats + mods + DC).

So it would be 50,000 x (1 + 0.4 + 0.5) or 50,000 x 1.9 (technically, I believe each boost is calculated separately and rounded down, but that's getting in the weeds a bit much for HP calcs, though it can matter a lot for speed)

I don't have an official link. You just have to test these things out for yourself, unfortunately. Some are easy to test. For example, take some characters into GC and bring Hoda along. Use his basic. Check the numbers. For speed calculations, do some tests while moving mods around if you aren't sure exactly what your speed will be.

Yeah, sad thing is all of this has been worked out 50 times in various places over the last 7 years, with no single repository