Empire datacron

So the datacron that gives empire squads infinite loops are wai? Do I have this right?

Replies

• Options
    yes
  • Options
    If they’re inflicting debuffs, yes.
  • Options
    Yes, because CG said datacrons wouldn't cause infinite loops. So of course they are.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Yes, because CG said datacrons wouldn't cause infinite loops. So of course they are.

where did they say that?
  • Options
    They did say that characters normally dont get infinite loops.

Datacrons are not the status quo, so i guess they are still right
  • Options

I'm pretty sure what they actually said was since datacrons expire, they're not bothering to balance them properly.

...in slightly more politically correct language.
  • Options
    Degs29 wrote: »

I'm pretty sure what they actually said was since datacrons expire, they're not bothering to balance them properly.

Yep, they said that too. Next set I'm wondering which absolutely useless character will be getting datacron favor so people have to relic the character to use it. They've already done that for NS Acolyte, so it could be anyone that the majority of the playerbase doesn't have relic'd. I sense either Luminara, or an Ewok like Scout or Teebo will be getting datacron lust in Set 5.

And yes, Datacrons are still total garbage and are causing players to reduce their involvement in GAC, among other events. (As a content creator pointed out statistically)
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options

Yep, they said that too. Next set I'm wondering which absolutely useless character will be getting datacron favor so people have to relic the character to use it. They've already done that for NS Acolyte, so it could be anyone that the majority of the playerbase doesn't have relic'd. I sense either Luminara, or an Ewok like Scout or Teebo will be getting datacron lust in Set 5.

Good. I'll ignore those toons too.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

And yes, Datacrons are still total garbage and are causing players to reduce their involvement in GAC, among other events. (As a content creator pointed out statistically)

Blue pill: People buy get them to relic, and have an advantage for the remaining time but then its completely useless.

Red pill: They dont, and it wont affect anyone in GAC

Neither are good or bad.
  • Options
    Had one this morning in arena. Thrawn lead with Tarkin. Once Tarkin got his turn, he just hit is second special endlessly.
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

Blue pill: People buy get them to relic, and have an advantage for the remaining time but then its completely useless.

Neither are good or bad.

huh?
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

Neither are good or bad.

huh?

You say people have to relic the useless characters for DCs. There are two outcomes:

People dont relic them = no effect on ressources, no loss but no win

People do relic them = temporary win, bit permanent uselessness after 4 month

The value evens out imo