Level 72: Finally happiness

After completing the first 2 challenges that appeared at 72, I was really not impressed.
I have 100s of those items, except the one we cannot apparently use until the 80's.
Today, it all changed.
AGI challenge drops MK 6 Chiewab Syringe Salvages!!!
Although I only seem to get 2/5 so far, this is something needed and the first time in awhile that I feel some fresh progress... farming nodes for x/50 is painful.
I cannot wait to see some of the other stuff coming up soon, hopefully some usable goodies.

Replies

• Options
    I totally agree! Just hit 72 this morning and really was happy that these were rewarded in the challenge.
  • Options
    Same! Got 72 a couple days ago, I can finally breath again knowing there's a viable path to getting all of those syringes...
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Now we need a way to easily farm the Cuffs!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Now we need a way to easily farm the Cuffs!

I know! I kinda wish this was the drop for one of the other challenges, but we can always hope these new game additions/guild play drops a couple.
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    +1 to all of the above. I really hope the upcoming Guild events will reward us with some of this needed gear, or I'll be at g8 for a looong time. :)
  • Options
    This. Was very happy to see this. Will cut WAY down on the grind. A nice addition for sure.
  • Options
    Here I have to agree, lvl72's challenges are going to be a great help in the future! At least now you have a number of challenges you can partake in on either str, agi, int... The road ahead looks a bit brighter!

Got 22 syringes from the challenge alone today. RNG must like me... Today at least!?
  • BeWary
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Here I have to agree, lvl72's challenges are going to be a great help in the future! At least now you have a number of challenges you can partake in on either str, agi, int... The road ahead looks a bit brighter!

Got 22 syringes from the challenge alone today. RNG must like me... Today at least!?

It must, b/c I only got 15. I'm not complaining though. :)
  • Options
    Hit 72 last night
  • Options
    Today I got 2/2/4/2/3 for a grand total of: Way more than I could have farmed in LS/DS!!
    Woohoo.
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't even realize I unlocked lvl 72 challenge!
  • Options
    Congrats dude. Wait until you see MK 4 Arakyd Droid Callers in STR challenge! And what about a higher drop rate for purple laptops! I love being lvl 72+
    It's pity that purple hairdryers weren't available in challenges before update, as I could have crafted enough furnaces for all my attackers.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats dude. Wait until you see MK 4 Arakyd Droid Callers in STR challenge! And what about a higher drop rate for purple laptops! I love being lvl 72+
    It's pity that purple hairdryers weren't available in challenges before update, as I could have crafted enough furnaces for all my attackers.

Yep. At least the syringes and droid callers aren't the chore they used to be.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Drives me mad that you can't get the blue droid callers mk III in that lvl 72 challenge. I'd love the purple syringes but only Rey and Lumi need it whereas I have 20+ characters who need the blue droid callers...