DataCONS

When is it going to be acknowledged by Capital Games that they are money hungry pieces of garbage?? These DataCONS are making the game unplayable. You are adding part time mechanics to fix characters that should have had better kits in the first place. I've spent a decent amount of money on this game over 6 years now and I would love to have all of it back. You have completely butchered the fun I've had in this game and ruined it beyond repair. Own up to your mistakes and cancel this ****.

Replies

• TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    not gonna happen
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It's just sad. If this wasn't a Star Wars game with the characters I enjoy unlocking, I would've quit a LONG time ago
  • Options
    When is it going to be acknowledged by Capital Games that they are money hungry pieces of garbage??

I'm sure it will be in their next press release.

I don't care for datacrons either, but I don't think this post is going to accomplish much. Give them things to fix. Demanding that something be removed isn't going to move the needle.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    What will they fix though? To make this game playable, they absolutely need to scrap this idea. It isn't working and they're losing Daily Users because of it. I know all games have a shelf life and this just seems like a way to further the end along. I want to keep playing because I enjoy a lot of aspects of the game, but this one is just not good for anyone. I hear what you're saying, but this was a money grab for the top spenders.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    It's just sad. If this wasn't a Star Wars game with the characters I enjoy unlocking, I would've quit a LONG time ago

They're aware.