Missing Conquest Rewards

Anyone else still not received conquest rewards for this round yet?

Replies

• Options
    Do a force restart. You’ll get them then
  • Options
    Do a force restart. You’ll get them then
  • Options
    Yeah I've done that like 10 times...nothing.
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    The first of many posts today. For some reason, CG can't just deliver everyone's rewards on time, so they say to allow for 24 hours to get them. If you do not have them tomorrow, you will need to open a support ticket and hope they don't shun you for the sake of shunning.
  • Options
    Ugh so frustrating when you max every time to get the new character then can't use them...
  • MARK70
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    BVH3030 wrote: »
    Anyone else still not received
    I didn't receive the prizes of the conquest either
  • Options
    +1 for not having received them 😒
  • Options
    I finally got them 11 hours later, so it did happen just late
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I finally got them 11 hours later, so it did happen just late

They can't be "late" when there is no schedule for receiving them.
  • Options
    I would disagree, especially when 49/50 of my guild received them instantly and they are especially important when GAC lock is imminent.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I would disagree, especially when 49/50 of my guild received them instantly and they are especially important when GAC lock is imminent.

That means later than you'd like. Not late.
  • Options
    Oh come on don't be a troll to give rewards to half of people at one time then the other have 12+ hours later like he said is especially important if it had kicked past the GAC lock.
  • Options
    Oh come on don't be a troll to give rewards to half of people at one time then the other have 12+ hours later like he said is especially important if it had kicked past the GAC lock.

You're creating an artificial deadline and expecting the other party to adhere to it, when no such agreement has been made. I agree it's unfortunate that it's later than others,but with out a concrete deadline, it cannot, by definition, be considered late.