Central Time Zone Guild - Starfighter Battle Group [47/50]

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I'm looking for a guild and interested in joining yours if you still have an open spot. I'm level 74 and active daily.

My ally code is 785-175-562
  • Options
    Lvl 75 player. Very active. MST Time Zone Have and will spend $$$ on game. 10 characters 7*s Ally Code 575-375-937
  • pkudzy
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Hi,
    May I join you?
    I'm level 76.
    16 7* toons.
    2 level 9 gears and 14 level 8 gears
    Top 20 in arena ranking in most of the time.
    My ally code is 936-318-369, ingame name is: XD261
    Time zone is: -6:00 Central Time US
    Please find my toons image here: imgur.com/a/jhAsT
  • Options
    I'm a f2p level 74 with 4 7* toons! I finish all the activites daily as well, ally code is 996-589-231
  • Options
    To applicants: we might be full now. Only 1 invite left pending. If he doesn't accept soon then I'll fill the slot.
    To members: Check out https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/342142#Comment_342142 for a well designed plan to optimize play for guild benefit.
  • Options
    That link said for players to be rank 3-4 everyday for f2p. easier said than done!
  • Options
    True.
  • Options
    I would like to join. Sent you Ally Request. I am CST and F2P. Only one 7* toon though. My ally code is 629-482-318, Pada Wong
  • Options
    PadaWong wrote: »
    I would like to join. Sent you Ally Request. I am CST and F2P. Only one 7* toon though. My ally code is 629-482-318, Pada Wong

Sorry, my Ally list was full and I hadn't read this before I declined your Ally Request.
    The guild roster is full at the moment, sorry.
  • Mosep
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hoping to get ahold of one of your guild mates: Zevy.
    We were formally rivals, but, now I think we're friends? Turns out he's a magnanimous gentleman!

Thinking some linea of communication would be great.

Pass on my info if you're able please?

Me: Mosep
    Line id: mosep-gailid
    Post edited by Mosep on
  • Options
    Done!