Last Ultimate mat

Trent_Illician
110 posts Member
edited October 2022
So this is a little annoying. I've "completed" my Rey journey but I'm short an ultimate mat and can't unlock her ultimate. I tried submitting a ticket to EA, they are extremely unhelpful. One person referred me here, the other informed me that the event was only available for a limited time.... suggestions??

catiofn3dg6g.jpg
u1qwvpfrzbfk.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Have you been doing overlapping ultimate farms?
    Try to check if any of your other GLs have open battles for ult mats.That have tripped up people in the past as far as I recall.
  • Options
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    Try to check if any of your other GLs have open battles for ult mats.That have tripped up people in the past as far as I recall.

I was farming SLRK's ultimate at the same time, but all the other GL's have their ult's now. Farming them at the same time was totally bonkers. It appeared as though the mats were going into different pools, when they were in fact going into the same pool. I suspect I collected 11 before SLKR got his ult, then one of those fell into the either, leaving me stuck with 19 in the end.
  • StarSon
    7465 posts Member
    Options

I was farming SLRK's ultimate at the same time, but all the other GL's have their ult's now. Farming them at the same time was totally bonkers. It appeared as though the mats were going into different pools, when they were in fact going into the same pool. I suspect I collected 11 before SLKR got his ult, then one of those fell into the either, leaving me stuck with 19 in the end.

How many GL's do you have? It should all work out right. 10 for SLKR and Rey, 12 for everyone else.
  • Options

Never mind, you nailed it. SLKR has his ultimate, but I still have a mat available there to go collect. Thank you.