GAC Loss freeze bug

Lost my 3rd back to back GAC due to freezing. This threw away my JML team and now it is an uphill climb that I am not wasting my time achieving. If I wasn't doing my job, I would have been fired. If I costed my company money, I would have been fired. Is this acceptable and professional behavior for CG to ignore this while releasing new characters and promoting datacrons? Won't spend a dime on this game until this issue that many have posted about is fixed. I'll answer with my wallet, I hope others do the same. 7 year old game and a game breaking bug can't be fixed because it isn't an "easy" fix. Lol

Replies

• Pxwer
    100 posts Member
    Options
    CG don't care about us 😀 they care only about money, worst experience ever
  • Options
    Most of us have had crashes and lost tickets, energy or GAC/TW matches. They will most likely do nothing for the players that lost 1000s of crystals. They definitely don’t care. It’s just a shame they don’t come out and state they will be doing nothing for those effected so people can stop having hope for a make good.
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »
    Most of us have had crashes and lost tickets, energy or GAC/TW matches. They will most likely do nothing for the players that lost 1000s of crystals. They definitely don’t care. It’s just a shame they don’t come out and state they will be doing nothing for those effected so people can stop having hope for a make good.
    Is it most of us? I’m prepared to accept your claim that most of us dislike datacrons, but I don’t think you can claim the majority are suffering crashes without more evidence.

I think this is what makes compensation difficult. More than half of my guild haven’t had a single crash.
  • Options
    I've had my 3rd GAC freeze and 100% I lost this match because of it. The one prior...the big one with the mando bug I still won but that's because my opponent wasn't active at all and basically tossed it in. The first crash..I was going to lose regardless. This has been going on way too long
  • Options
    They don't care mate. They tested it once apparently and all was fine..........
  • Options
    so you expect people to run a survey or something like that? how will you get concrete evidence? the best you will ever get is anecdotal and the issue is already know to be a long standing, wide spread issue within the game.