Should I farm Dooku or GS first?

SlipperyBogle
8 posts Member
edited April 2016
Both Dooku and GS are at 5 stars level 8 gear. Who should I farm to 7 stars first?

Should I farm Dooku or GS first? 39 votes

Dooku
74%
Zombie8mylunchilyanorZtyleStarSonSekuDrakeIXFinnTru_Bree11McPot45EleiemDaddyngo007WildGruntBigBoyRich95JediMindTricksDiraanAegisSaigeOobydoobOld_TallenDekayingsoulAlexHermanssonGr 29 votes
GS
25%
Syth_HunterThewhiteonENightloresbehr228ToukaiXaderNasoNoelemahcBigdogguyRiggsRiggins 10 votes

Replies

• Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    GS
    Depends on your comp. I voted GS because he is a bit harder but may pay off more in the long run due to his high damage and speed, synergy with poggle, and can fit on any team.

Dooku is easier to farm, and you could probably star him first, but due to all the whining on the forums he may get a nerf soon. Eh, they are both extremely good.

If you want fast: Dooku (2 hard nodes + cantina)
    If you want commitment: GS (cantina 1 node)
  • Options
    Dooku
    Dooku will have more viability at end game. Currently GS is considered great because he can hear up a full level higher than any other dps character. Once it becomes equalized he will drop considerably and become just an average character.
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    they will undoubtedly nerf GS at one point in time but Dooku will evade being nerfed.
  • Options
    GS
    Gas is a more practice choice, usable in more combinations I think. Dooku is great and powerful but is a glass cannon and I have heard he is needed for high ranks in arena ATM but that may all change soon.
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    Bigdogguy wrote: »
    Gas is a more practice choice, usable in more combinations I think. Dooku is great and powerful but is a glass cannon and I have heard he is needed for high ranks in arena ATM but that may all change soon.

but what about if the price of the barrel increases?
  • Options
    Lol so that's 2 for Dooku and 2 for GS...anyone else want to break the tie?
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    McPot45 wrote: »

Didge you hedge purchase though?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    GS
    @SlipperyBogle
    Yea man... its a tough call. Both are amazing
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    pac0naut wrote: »
    McPot45 wrote: »

Didge you hedge purchase though?

obviously
    nltudj.jpg
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    On of the best leader currently
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku
    Never used the bug, never missed it
    Plus the rewards for the Dooku cantina node is way better than the GS node, and I find the bug an easy kill also
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Dooku
    Dooku. My GS is 3* I think unfortunately when I first started playing I didn't farm him and wish I did. I just finished dooku last weekend and pretty happy with him. I have an alt account with 6* GS and yeah he is pretty good, but atm for me there are too many other important characters I need to finish farming before working on GS.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    GS
    Both are worth farming. But voted GS since I farmed him first of those 2. Though I think both will be nerfed because they are both speedy characters.
  • Options
    GS
    Maybe wait until the balancing patch comes out? **** lead is hella OP right now and I think the writing is on the wall with him being Leader of about 80% of all teams in the top 100.