Sim Tickets for Painful Challenges

Challenges are painful to go through everyday - especially after you've beaten a challenge a zillion times and can do it even with a D Squad - how about being able to use Sim Tickets after oh say the 10th consecutive victory?

Replies

• Options
    Play it on auto. Go grab a coffee.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • sid
    232 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yes, I'm all for simming challenges! Apparently, the beancounters forgot to monetize this part of the game. If challenges can be simmed, then they can sell sim tickets.
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options
    I suggested adding refreshes for crystals to monetize the challenges, it feel on deaf ears. I'd pay 50 or 100 crystals to fresh the challenges if I needed that challenges gear or mats.
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You can auto every challenge even at 72 but it does have some RNG added into it (healer/support can be auto'ed but I will lose 1 out of 20 battles at 72) so adding the sim option will be be viable as it can not be mastered imo. Refreshes also make no since as you get guaranteed rewards and it would be easy to farm challenges. Removing the timer between battles is needed as it adds nothing to the game to make us wait 10 minutes.
  • kalidor
    2124 posts Member
    Options
    Play it on auto. Go grab a coffee.

Yep. Whatever you do, don't watch your heroes on auto. It's horribly painful to see the AI in action on your behalf.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    JSnow54 wrote: »
    I suggested adding refreshes for crystals to monetize the challenges, it feel on deaf ears. I'd pay 50 or 100 crystals to fresh the challenges if I needed that challenges gear or mats.

Well, yeah. You could get a ton of ability materials or gear pieces easy peasy. No way they let us do that. The 50-100 crystals we gotta spend to get a miniscule amount of gear from missions is worth more to them.