Yoda returning soon. Again.

Why no timer? Anybody? :)

Replies

• JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options
    What's up with this? It is really that hard to put a timer back on the Yoda challenge?

Don't slow down on your Jedi if you haven't gotten him yet. Think we learned that lesson with the most recent "surprise".
  • Options
    Easier to get people to pay for crystals and packs to get them 7 star Jedi if they spring it as a Suprise. Then it has the whole "limited time" only feel and gets people to spend. Marketting is a cold blooded affair sometimes.
  • Options
    Money, money, money!
  • Options
    I just farm Jedi on hard modes slowly over time. Yoda is usable at 5* and won't mind it taking a few iterations of the challenge to 6 or 7*. I'd maintain your focus on the primary strategy and not fuss too much on Yoda event. Unless Jedi is your strategy, then it's not really a big change.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    It's nice to know, agreed. But does it make much of a difference if there's a 3 week timer and "returning soon"?
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • JSnow54
    176 posts Member
    Options
    It's nice to know, agreed. But does it make much of a difference if there's a 3 week timer and "returning soon"?

A little. Some players including myself slowed down on their Jedi because we didn't know when it was coming back. So it caused people to not have that 6* or 7* toon ready in time for the "surprise" return.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Or people can just keep getting ready so they can get him at 7 stars the next time he comes around and stop **** about it once and for all. Seriously...
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I should have all my Jedi 7* in two weeks. Excited for when the challenge returns
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    BRING BACK THE TIMER!
  • morcsea
    164 posts Member
    Options
    i got the feeling 7* Yoda is going to be lv80 and gear X next time.
  • Options
    morcsea wrote: »

Wasn't he higher level this time? I saw a lot of people complain about "increased difficulty". I'm not messing around again, I'm 14 days from 5 7* Jedi so surely I'll have it in time!
  • Options
    morcsea wrote: »

He has no level, and how do YOU know he isn't scaled to YOUR level, hmmmmm? You only saw him when you were at Level 70 at MAX, so give the developers a LITTLE credit, I *THINK* they know this game better than you.. they knew the level cap would be raised, they KNEW it was going to be at the same time as Yoda and they know when the next time they will Yoda will return.. that's why its SOON, it could be ANY time..
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options

It made a huge difference to me the first time. Now that I know their tricks I'm pretending the timer is going right now. I advise you all to do the same.

Fool me once, shame on you...
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    I'm more concerned if my team will be strong enough when he does come back.
    I have QGJ, JC, Lumi, Aayla, and Kit for the 7th star
    Wondering if i should ditch Aayla and/or Kit for Eeth and/or Ahsoka (i would need to farm them)
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    WTB bring back yoda megathread