Best way to level up power

Do I assign equipment before promoting? Or promote before equipping?

Do I level up before equipping? Or equip before leveling up?

How many levels should I move up at a time?

Replies

• Options
    It doesn't really matter what you do first since the end result will be the same. I'm OCD so I like increments of 5, but that's not really viable anymore at higher levels.
  • Options
    Doesn't matter, doesn't matter, doesn't matter.

Power means nothing except for how strong of teams you play against in GW.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    doesn't matter

also you should always level up, equip and promotion your main roster. Example if you are lv50. You should try get your 5 main roster to lv50 instead of spread out to other alt.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums.

It doesn't matter too much as you can work on all of them at the same time, for the most part. Promoting is good, especially up to at least 5*, but it is very slow. If you want your power rating to increase the fastest, focus on your gear. Gear helps a lot.

You should also work on getting your abilities leveled up, they can increase the effectiveness of a character a ton, despite not affecting the power rating at all.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    Do all! And focus on an A team. Don't throw gear and credits to every character that you'll hardly use.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    HunterXJD wrote: »
    Do all! And focus on an A team. Don't throw gear and credits to every character that you'll hardly use.

This. I made that mistake before I came here to the forums after a week of playing, otherwise I'd be in far better shape than now. Now I only focus on a select few
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    HunterXJD wrote: »

This. I made that mistake before I came here to the forums after a week of playing, otherwise I'd be in far better shape than now. Now I only focus on a select few

Yes, make an alpha team but also create a strong beta team for GW. Sometimes a decent team that can take out a character or two first will make your A team stomp.