Fat Boba (Dad Bod) shards

I was sleeping under a rock during Fat Boba’s time in conquest. I don’t see any of his shards in any of the locations I typically see them. Have they been moved somewhere or do I just need to wait and refresh?

Replies

• Options
    You have to wait until he shows up in that new recurring event, which usually comes by once a month, and requires you to have at least 4 million GP to even participate.
  • Options
    Haxthar wrote: »
    I was sleeping under a rock during Fat Boba’s time in conquest.

To be honest, you didn't miss much...
  • Options
    He still appears in conquest shipments.
  • Options
    He's not fat, he's just big boned. Can't we just call him SoJ or BFSoJ? DBB and now 'Fat Boba' is off-putting. I know he's not the best bounty hunter but still...
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    He's not fat, he's just big boned. Can't we just call him SoJ or BFSoJ? DBB and now 'Fat Boba' is off-putting. I know he's not the best bounty hunter but still...

I’m a fan… why else would I be asking where to get his shards 😂 I prefer Dad Bod personally.
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    You have to wait until he shows up in that new recurring event, which usually comes by once a month, and requires you to have at least 4 million GP to even participate.

I’m sitting at 9 mil lol He’s one of a few characters I haven’t unlocked, along with Grand Inquisitor and Jabba.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

BF,SoJ
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

BF,SoJ

Of course... forgot the comma :lol:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    From what I’ve seen 90% of people calling him Fat Boba have a higher BMI than the actual actor
  • Options
    He's not a dad bod, he's a father figure.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    He's awesome. I brought him to gear 8 last conquest to get the feat I was missing for the red box.
  • Options

yes he is
  • Options

SoJ will always be the superior nickname because it makes me think of Stone of Jordan.
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Options

SoJ will always be the superior nickname because it makes me think of Stone of Jordan.

Ha same. Such a great game.