Yoda

Will I be expecting a level 70 or level 80 Yoda in next month's Grand Master's Training?

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Surprise!
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Ask enough we shall, back yoda will be.
  • Rex
    38 posts Member
    Options
  • Cyclops
    80 posts Member
    Options
    Cool
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    Rex wrote: »

Now you don't know which of us is lieing, or which of us is telling the truth. We are now a word puzzle! Bwahahaha
  • Dekayingsoul
    632 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    If your talking my about the event the answer is neither because Yoda is already level 90 in the 7* event.
  • Options
    7* Yoda is not level 70 in the first place. He is a boss so who knows what level that is equal to. I know my Yoda can't do what that Yoda can! I only wish I could take 3-4 turns in a row!!
  • Rex
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »
    Rex wrote: »

Now you don't know which of us is lieing, or which of us is telling the truth. We are now a word puzzle! Bwahahaha

LOL!
  • Thelubricant
    75 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    When you battle yoda and he takes two moves at the start before you even make your first move, when he goes after almost every single turn you take, when you notice that he doesn't have a cool down for any of his abilities. Well that's a level that my level 72, 7* yoda is not and I can tell you at level 80 he still won't be a that kind of tier.
  • Options
    If your talking my about the event the answer is neither because Yoda is already level 90 in the 7* event.

So is it worth levelling up my Jedi team beyond 70 when I face yoda? Or would a level 70 gear 8 team suffice?
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    When you battle yoda and he takes two moves at the start before you even make your first move, when he goes after almost every single turn you take, when you notice that he doesn't have a cool down for any of his abilities. Well that's a level that my level 72, 7* yoda is not and I can tell you at level 80 he still won't be a that kind of tier.

@Thelubricant
    Sole reason i dont use QGJ as a leader in the yoda event. His moves/turn is *NOT* tied to turn meter at all making speed a worthless stat. Bariss/Lumi would be better for the bonuses they bring. Props to anyone who used QGJ as a lead though, thats like winning a two-handed sword fight by cutting off your right arm before the battle.
  • Options
    Although I got yoda on my first try this past round, I would not want to face a level 80 yoda at all. Good luck!
  • Options
    It will remain the same. It will just be easier for those that try to get it with level 80 characters instead of level 70 ones. Makes sense. If you struggled in the past and got him, you had the advantage of having a higher star Yoda before others. Otherwise others will just get him later and it will be easier. Then again having to wait until you get to level 80 to make it easier seems fair to me.
  • Options
    It'd be super nice if he just scaled with your level. So if you're level 74...he'd be level 74 too. That way you wouldn't have it too easy or too hard!