Reimbursement for issue

A1dar_Beedo
5 posts Member
edited November 2022
Hi all,

EA not being helpful here. Advised the game devs might be able to sort. Allegedly the freezing issue has been solved now, but no correction forthcoming.

I'm not even looking for apology resources, I just want to be reimbursed for the resources I lost due to the glitch.
0a62lgconrqq.jpg
kgfnhi58fpl1.png
7qwxjbu6n00d.png
omapbcfb41c9.png
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• Options
    CG doesn’t care broski. It’s either move on or quit unfortunately.
  • Options
    Grand Arena isn’t currently running so I’m confused how you could be freezing in that game mode. Also if you didn’t already fill out the surveys posted on the forums, you’re kinda shooting yourself in the foot
  • Ultra
    11521 posts Moderator
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm not even looking for apology resources, I just want to be reimbursed for the resources I lost due to the glitch.

You and everyone else
  • Options
    I got the same thing from them. Greed all it is. Games all the time admit fault and give something in return. My problem was with their new store locked me out of my account.
  • Lumiya
    1491 posts Member
    Options
    Grand Arena isn’t currently running so I’m confused how you could be freezing in that game mode. Also if you didn’t already fill out the surveys posted on the forums, you’re kinda shooting yourself in the foot

You can take a look at the time stamps when OP started to contact them and in the messages you can read that OP did fill out the survey.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    I lost some Conquest energy but otherwise wasn't particularly affected but I believe others that lost things like GL tickets which is a real kicker.

The bug, alas, typifies CG's communication style. Barely acknowledge it, find a fix (very belatedly) and pretend it never happened.

Juvenile and quite pathetic really.