Way of the Mynock feat

Soresu form feat looks to be bugged on sector 4 bonus node against Tuskens. Tried a few teams and no progress

Replies

• Options
    Yeah agree. Im farming bonus node in sector 1. Am up to 12 of 40. It says after damage using any ability on next turn it triggers. Done 6 battles to earn the 12. Purposely using slow toons to take hits. Cant figure out how its triggered. My thinking is its not any ability, but maybe only on next basic?? Definitely not WAI
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    MrTrx wrote: »
    Yeah agree. Im farming bonus node in sector 1. Am up to 12 of 40. It says after damage using any ability on next turn it triggers. Done 6 battles to earn the 12. Purposely using slow toons to take hits. Cant figure out how its triggered. My thinking is its not any ability, but maybe only on next basic?? Definitely not WAI

You are lucky...im purposefully prolonging battles, but only getting one per battle. At 7 now after as many battles. Its borked, come on CG. Someone has to test these things, although, CG is doing better than MSF in the bug department.
  • Options
    Ok done a few more and up to 18. I can see the damage its dealing in game based on defence, as it comes up in white. Did one with resistance and saw it damage maybe 20 times. Only Got 2 against the feat
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    I just threw the disc on and had it after like 5 or 6 battles, seems to be working just fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I just threw the disc on and had it after like 5 or 6 battles, seems to be working just fine.

Yeah I just did another and got 7 against the total. I removed other data discs, as I wonder if there is a conflict bug with certain disc combos. For me seems like having deadly catalyst purple disc I get 1 or 2, removed then got 7. Same team on both sides. Only doing basics. Weird
  • Options
    Picked up several datacrons spamming phase 1 node trying to figure out, so cant complain.