Replies

• Reggie
    16 posts Member
    Options
    18. With poggle at 102 shards.
  • Options
    54. Slowly picking off the others.
  • Options
    Only 3 but 15- 6*s all higher than 50/100, like to spread the stars around a bit.
  • Daryth
    93 posts Member
    Options
    48 including one who is no gear level 1
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Woah
  • Options

Lumi and JC.
  • Baggodi
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Seven or eight at 7* about that many at 6* half my toons are ready to start up, just waiting to see which way the wind blows with the new update before spending on stars. (Not that I'm not blowing all my credits on gear in and leveling my suicide squads)
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    15 and enough shards for 4 more - but saving the credits
  • Options
    Just 1
  • Options
    Probably less than 10. There is a big diminish in returns going all the way to 7 so I tend to stop at 5 or 6 and focus on gear, only going to 7 on people I might use in the squad arena.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Probably less than 10. There is a big diminish in returns going all the way to 7 so I tend to stop at 5 or 6 and focus on gear, only going to 7 on people I might use in the squad arena.

Ello. SW miniatures fan?

• Options
    5 - QGJ, Lumi, GS, Phasma, Sid.
    I use all of those except Sid (RG instead), I'll replace Lumi with Rey when she gets 6*/G8 unless the update changes things.
  • Options
    0 at this point...but Lumi ready to go!

Since I'm relatively new on here, I'll ask a silly question to get all your opinions/experiences. Does/did your GW get noticeably harder once you got 7 star characters? I find GW is more about a deep bench as I've already been finding tough teams. However, I've seen the theory of 7* making it more deadly a few places too. My common sense says that's just conspiracy though. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    76 ^_^
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Just 2 hehe.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    17 and I have 4 more with 250/65 shards
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • McPot45
    133 posts Member
    Options
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    4, JC will be my 5th
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    0 at this point...but Lumi ready to go!

Since I'm relatively new on here, I'll ask a silly question to get all your opinions/experiences. Does/did your GW get noticeably harder once you got 7 star characters? I find GW is more about a deep bench as I've already been finding tough teams. However, I've seen the theory of 7* making it more deadly a few places too. My common sense says that's just conspiracy though. Thoughts?

Thanks in advance.

For me it did once I got Lumi to 7*. Now I need to send in several suicide squads to get the AI to waste their turns as I don't have a formidable deep bench. I'm at 72 and been holding back leveling toons past 70 for now.

• Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    VikingSith wrote: »
    only 45

Cute.

I'm at 7.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Next question for people with a lot of 7*. Does the shard shop still give only 15 shard currency per shard? It said somewhere that the amount of currency you get will go up as you get more 7* characters.

If not, seems like a bug.
  • Options
    Rex wrote: »
    11 + ventress at 99/100, so 12 by tonight.

9, I have 2 Night Sisters, 6 Jedi, and HK-47
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    12 + 2 with 114/100 and 170/85 shards waiting for a spare million to promote.

LOL. we are all in the same boat...
  • Options
    0, almost have lumi tgere, just focusing on way too many toons atm

That is the opposite of focus you are too spread out...

• Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Options
    15, and 5 waiting for their 1M credits.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • Options
    Darth_Vlad wrote: »
    11 with 2 on deck

If we had a twisted mind we could manipulate this into a deviant message.. almost a foot and a pair..
  • Options
    Only 13. There are some i'd really like at 7* (RG, FOTP, Yoda, QGJ) so yeah ill keep grinding away