Soresu Form disk?

Prev1
Anyone used this yet? I just did a battle with it and got no credit. Way I read it a character that receives damage should accumulate extra damage for when they attack and that should credit the feat. What am I missing? Does a Kenobi need to be on the team?

Replies

• Options
    Have done 2 more battles and gotten credit for 3 and 4. Counted well over those numbers in each battle. Something is fishy with the disk.
  • Options
    I didn't notice any problem with the feat counter but I wasn't really paying attention to it. I've completed the feat already but keeping the disk equipped because it's pretty good.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    No issues here.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options
    I used a SEE team with all sith and got 1 credit. I did the same battle with a JMK team and got 4. Both times I milked the battle out as far as I could. I saw the damage from the disk at least 20 times per battle. It’s bugged somehow.
  • Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    I used a SEE team with all sith and got 1 credit. I did the same battle with a JMK team and got 4. Both times I milked the battle out as far as I could. I saw the damage from the disk at least 20 times per battle. It’s bugged somehow.

This. Same experience.
  • Options
    I have an issue with this disk as well. Receiving maybe 3-5 counts per battle, while I especially dont use tanks to spread dmg to my team. I see many white dmg popups from Soresu but they dont seem to count. Instead 2-3 fights I will have to spend another 10+ (and **** stamina)
  • Options
    I’ve had 3 attempts with Inquisitors on the sector 4 bonus node with Tuskens register 0 credit for the feat. I’ve gotten it done now, but would just really like to understand what is counting and not counting and why.
  • GoBucsGo
    4 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I had same issues but once I started using teams that counter attack like GAS w/501st I racked them up in no time. Possible weird coding where soresu form is expiring at start of turn?
  • Options
    It certainly doesn’t work as described. I just left it on until I finished it.
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    I’ve had 3 attempts with Inquisitors on the sector 4 bonus node with Tuskens register 0 credit for the feat. I’ve gotten it done now, but would just really like to understand what is counting and not counting and why.

You think CG knows?
  • Options
    CaesarAM wrote: »

You think CG knows?

Not a chance...
  • Options
    I can +1 this issue.
    I’ve got the fear done, but only got credit for a few each battle, whereas I could see half my attacks included damage from soresu.
    Something is certainly not acting as described.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    No issues here.
    Same. Equipped disk and Feat done without even thinking about it.
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2332 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    having the same issue
  • Salatious_Scrum
    2332 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    No issues here.

What team are you using then? Based on what the disk itself says, it’s not working as intended.

For example, when I was using a JMK Jedi team against the sector 4 tuskens I should be able to trigger the conditions of the disk. Instead, it’s still 0/40
  • Options
    As I said in previous post switch to using GAS with 501st. Once I started using that team I was getting 15 or so counts per battle. Think the counter attack function helps register the feat based on current coding
  • Options
    It's definitely buggy. Ran 501st versus JKA mini boss in sector 5 on auto basic and earned the 40 in two fights. Dropped Echo for Snips.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    No issues here.

What team are you using then?
    No idea. Just trying to get other Sector and Global Feats with various teams. Nothing specific to trying to get the Soresu Feat. I figured it would come naturally and it did.

• kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Based on the 501st successes thought assists and counters might be the key. Tried cls with old ben vs jka s5 mid -- got 8. Tried embo lead bhs with greef and bossk for counters amd assists - zero. JML/leia/gk/wat/jkl picked up a few. Inqs got zero. I'm wondering if only jedi can contribute to it. If so, that's a pretty big omission in the text.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Based on the 501st successes thought assists and counters might be the key. Tried cls with old ben vs jka s5 mid -- got 8. Tried embo lead bhs with greef and bossk for counters amd assists - zero. JML/leia/gk/wat/jkl picked up a few. Inqs got zero. I'm wondering if only jedi can contribute to it. If so, that's a pretty big omission in the text.

I did have some battles where Inq got a couple. But also some 0s. Maybe it is the OOT attacks, but problem with CLS or Inq is you might not have the OOT attackers taking damage. Like if CLS just starts a TM train. Or if Seventh sister doesn’t get hit because Ninth keeps taunt up.
  • Options
    Probably why 501st works so well. GAS takes every hit and feeds the damage off each counter.
  • Options
    Wahhh, I'm not using the disc against teams that AoE and I'm not getting credit for attacks wahhhhh. Get gud.
  • Options
    telboy007 wrote: »
    Wahhh, I'm not using the disc against teams that AoE and I'm not getting credit for attacks wahhhhh. Get gud.

No one here is whining. It’s a legitimate question to ask how the **** thing works when it clearly isn’t working as described. Can’t get gud when you don’t know the rules.
  • Options
    I tried GAS+501st per a suggestion above. I got tons of progress on the feat despite taking very few of my own actual turns.

Definitely doesn't function as described. But thankfully easy enough to get the feat.
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's definitely buggy. Ran 501st versus JKA mini boss in sector 5 on auto basic and earned the 40 in two fights. Dropped Echo for Snips.
    Thanks, Vendi! That was just what the doctor ordered. I had 12/40 after 4 tries, but did the exact thing you recommended, and got 26 in one battle. Perfect! CG needs to fix this bug.
  • Options
    I like how fixing master's training was a priority cause it was helping us while no acknowledgement even that this one is broke since it's hurting us @CG_Tusken_Meathead @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    This disk is bugged out beyond belief. After 3 fights with a GR Jedi team it had 0/40 but then with gas 501st it worked. Can you guys test things for once before releasing it into the game to make sure it works? For once?
  • Options
    Maul is a great example. I ran him under LV lead, he triggers the DD on every turn because he damages himself. The trigger happens, I see the enemies lose damage before the ability damage hits. I got Seething Rage to 5 stacks 3 times so he took at least 15 turns. Very obnoxious 😩
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    This disk is bugged out beyond belief. After 3 fights with a GR Jedi team it had 0/40 but then with gas 501st it worked. Can you guys test things for once before releasing it into the game to make sure it works? For once?

I don't think the disk is bugged at all. It's the feat counter is only counting... counter attacks, I guess?

People in this thread seem to say CLS and GAS got it done no problem and counter attacking is continuous for them.

I've just found the disk to be part of my best setup, so it's happened along the way for me. This conquest series looks like it belongs to the counter attacking tanks to me.
  • Options
    I got it in 1 battle with DR lead Malgus Malak BSF + Traya, traya's unique makes the ferocity hurt the Sith Empire toons at the start of their turn via her cleanse. Seemed to work pretty well with that strategy against the BHs in the first sector datacron node