Web store problem

Havent been able to login after the first day
op7o80iu7jxl.png

Replies

• Options
    Have you been submitting your email address and checking to get a fresh code every day?
  • Options
    Yes. Also tried turning it off and on ;)
  • Lumiya
    1492 posts Member
    Options
    I think I read somewhere that it might have to do with your EA account and the e-mail linked. IIrc you have to log out of the store, closing the window leaves you logged in so make sure to log out. Log in on EA and change your password.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Dravhen
    16 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I changed my password but didn’t work. I only could make this one day. Anyone know how to fix this?

Problem fixed. Too much email accounts jajaja

• Options
    can't get rewards. chests come to the post office, which I can only refuse and it disappears. two chests and one option. refuse.

914-394-328
  • Options
    Chests are "claimed" automatically. You get a message in the inbox that says what you got, but the energy and shards get added to your game the moment you claim the chests on the eStore.
  • Options
    anyone know if this web store works in Canada ??? i've tried my gmail address for 3 days...no code.
  • Blackwrists
    2 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Zumwan wrote: »
    Chests are "claimed" automatically. You get a message in the inbox that says what you got, but the energy and shards get added to your game the moment you claim the chests on the eStore.

Yes,you right. Tnx.
  • Options
    Still can’t claim. Could only get the first day, then just error messages
  • Options
    Still can’t claim. Could only get the first day, then just error messages

It has worked fine for me every day, on 2 accounts. Can you give more detail about what you are doing, exactly?
  • Options
    Account is linked. Claimed day 1
    Every day since that, i go to the store, put my email, check my email, get the code, use the code.
    And i get an error message74gwtyf6yagw.png
  • Options
    You describe exactly what I do, so I see no reason it is not working. You should submit a support ticket.
  • Options
    I can’t log in either! The website won’t even send me a verification code
  • Options
    MrTanner wrote: »
    I can’t log in either! The website won’t even send me a verification code

Well, that's a completely different issue to the op. Have you:
    Checked that you entered your email correctly?
    Checked that the inbox you are looking at is for that email address?
    Checked your spam folder?
  • Options
    Account is linked. Claimed day 1
    Every day since that, i go to the store, put my email, check my email, get the code, use the code.
    And i get an error message74gwtyf6yagw.png

I read someone else said they needed to go to the ea connect button in game again, and it resolved this.
  • Options
    Rather get robbed for the 5% extra than have to check my email for the code ever again I would rather die of thirst
  • Options
    The strangest thing just happened when claiming one of these daily free bonus packs from the web store, I got the character shards but the extra 100 energy didn’t show. No big deal since it was free stuff but just strange none the less.
  • Options
    You sure? It goes straight onto the total for that type of energy. I often don’t even look to see which one it was, but I’ve always got 100 of one type of energy each day.
  • Options
    Yes I’m positive. If I’d received 100 energy then at least one of my energy bars would have had 100 energy and they didn’t. Unless it’s possible to get conquest energy because that I can’t see until conquest is active again.
  • Options
    anyone know if this web store works in Canada ??? i've tried my gmail address for 3 days...no code.

Works just fine for me. (Speaking as a Canadian)
  • Options
    Still no solution. Contacted EA customer service, no help at all.
    I changed password, even changed my ea account email, nothing.
    Problem seems to be that the game says im linked, but when i check my EA user info, its not there in “connections”
    Total ****, im missing out on all free rewards
  • Options
    Problem seems to be that the game says im linked, but when i check my EA user info, its not there in “connections”

Not sure this will help, but just to note that the "link" thing doesn't have to do with your EA account. It doesn't actually require an EA account. It just needs a working email address to send the login code to.
  • Options
    Yes, but when you link, it should appear in your ea account (if existing) under connections.
  • Options
    I've been having this same problem for two weeks now. I use my gmail account to get the code. The code comes in my inbox, I enter it and I get the same error message posted here. I try another email address that I have listed as a secondary on my EA account. This is a hotmail address. I input this and no code is sent to my inbox. I've checked all folders, made sure it's not blocked, etc. Nothing. I have changed my password and had that confirmation email sent to this same Hotmail account and it works. I don't get it.

I've had a ticket in game for over a week now and when I finally got a reply. They suggested using another email account. But if you just throw any email address in there, you get an error message. Has anyone had this issue resolved?
  • Options

I am with the same problem. Did you fixed yours?
  • Options
    Torzek wrote: »
    I've been having this same problem for two weeks now. I use my gmail account to get the code. The code comes in my inbox, I enter it and I get the same error message posted here. I try another email address that I have listed as a secondary on my EA account. This is a hotmail address. I input this and no code is sent to my inbox. I've checked all folders, made sure it's not blocked, etc. Nothing. I have changed my password and had that confirmation email sent to this same Hotmail account and it works. I don't get it.

I've had a ticket in game for over a week now and when I finally got a reply. They suggested using another email account. But if you just throw any email address in there, you get an error message. Has anyone had this issue resolved?

No, I don't