Conquest bugged?

Okay so the last few conquest I have had issues where enemy teams would not take their turns or my team wouldn't take their turns, despite having 100% turn meter. This has happened with the Enfys Nest teams, Traya team and now phoneix.

In the past going up against Nest she would not take a turn and my CLS and Han would be the only characters attacking non stop. If my chewie or chewpio or 3pio had 100% turn meter they would not go and I would just go back and forth between luke and han.

In the traya teams traya and another sith would constantly attack and be the only ones attacking, except for maybe 1 of my team members.

Just recently I used my CLS team against phoneix and noticed they all did not take a turn despite everyone besides Kanan having 100% turn meter.

I want to know if this is a bug and if it happening to anyone else. This is super annoying as it cost me more energy as I have to repeat the battle, often successfully the 2nd time. Is it possible it's just some buff my team has or the enemy has?

Background info the teams I usually use in conquest are:
Cls, Han chewie. 3pio. Chewpio
Vader, Palp. Thrawn, wampa, Boba ( mainly because the dots and wampa and boba are relicd)
Mothma, wiggs, Kyle , Leia( not the best I know but my others are g12 and normally don't do well)
I am also battling conquest normal sector 3
The phoneix teams was Hera, Ezra. Kanan. Chopper and Sabine.

Replies

• Options
    No bug, and please have a look at your disks as well.
    CLS and Vader teams remove TM from enemies, Mothma is a giant TM train.
    Most likely you have some disks equipped as well which reduces enemy TM/provides you TM.
    Phoenix and Nest have mechanics where they stack up on bonus protection (Nest) or regenerate a lot of health/protection (Phoenix).
    Nest becomes indestructible by regular damage if she never takes a turn.
    Phoenix do not, but if you do not have any disk that stack offense, have healing immunity or brought a toon that can punch harder than their regen, you can be aout of luck.

If you do use a Traya team, one solution (especially for Nest) is to bring Nihilus for the insta-kill.
    For your Vader team Boba and Wampa with enough potency can apply healing immunity. Shock from Palp doesn't prevent protection regeneration, but it does prevent health regen, so you have partial solutions with that team as well.

Best advice is to equip a disk that stacks offense on your team and avoid hitting Nest nodes unless you bring a toon which can instakill/remove your disks that remove TM.
  • Jimster1
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Even if they have a full blue bar they don't get to go? I wasn't attacking anyone besides kanan so luke and han are removing any turn meter wouldn't apply to the rest of the team.
    Besides that doesn't explain why chewie wasn't ever going either. It was literally just luke and han and nobody else on either team.

I just looked at my mods none remove turn meter from enemies in fact 2 of them give the enemy turn meter in exchange for debuffs.
  • Options
    I swear something is broken. I got to the point where my choices are phoneix or phoneix, which to be honest doesn't make sense because it's the same team, but whatever.
    I took off the ruthless swiftness mod and it fixed the issues I put it back on and the issue continues. The mod gives my 27% turn meter when an enemy falls below 100% health.

I attacked Kanan and stun him. After he gets stunned no phoneix members take a turn. Keep in mind this happens at the 4 minute mark. I then proceed to the battle and time expires without me receiving any attacks from phoneix. In other words they never take a turn even if I target just Kanan.
    In fact after Chewbacca attacks he gets 100% turn meter and can attack again. The first picture is his first attack the second is immediatelyafter that attack. Also take a note on their turn meter its at 100%. What is going on here.
    Also I thought if I added vader I would get enough debuffs to insta kill them but when I did that the bug did not work and they just demolished my team instead.

cbxpadlwfvqb.jpg

qnrx3v4n02gl.jpg
  • Options
    It's Luke's unique It Binds All Things. You have given yourself and endless turn meter train, combined with Kanan's endless heal on de-buff.

The ruthless swiftness also gives you tm each time they fall below 100% health, which happens on every attack, immediately healed.

Either find a way to put heal immunity, or take away all the de-buffs you are inflicting.