Move Conquest Pass Notice Location

np6pb9cv4p41.jpeg
CG, you NEED to move the passive notices so that current guild events are on the front page. We have an active Territory War, but it’s so easy for people to not sign up because it’s not visible. Just move the passive notice, like the conquest pass, to the empty space as indicated in the picture

Replies

• Options
    Or they could have them here

gnzgcxah2we3.jpg
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Or just remove it from the main screen and leave inside the Conquest game mode.

There's no need to have it in the main screen all the time, if people don't play Conquest and/or don't spend money it won't make them do it, and if people already play Conquest and/or spend money on the pass, they already now when/where to find it.

The two empty spaces you mentioned could be best suited for limited time events like the extra drop from Omega shards right now (using that event as an example)
  • E3P0
    110 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    What I don't get is why they put an Events button up nearly all the time when there's an Events "table" literally right behind it. Pressing either leads to the exact same screen and when new ones show up they give you the usual bright red alerts on the home screen (as pictured) so it'd be hard to miss even without the button. Compare that to having to navigate through about 4 different screens / button presses when the TW/TB button gets bumped off the home screen. This has always really puzzled me.

ll73ogwlvvc2.png
  • Options
    I play some games that have the events/pass notifications that are on a scroll bar. So everything is in the side bar but just scroll a bit to get to what you want.
  • Options
    100%. GA and TW icons should always be visible and at the top when they are live. For things like double drops and Galactic Challenge, they should be placed in a drawer that can be collapsed/expanded.
    Rebel Force Jebat Msia (~460m GP, 34* RotE, 32/39 Reva shards, 80+% TW win) is recruiting! https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/259754/