One small change to conquest rewards?

One small change I’d love to see is I wish they would add impulse detectors and keypads to conquest rewards. Those are only available through purchases and salvage. Would make conquest rewards significantly better without changing much.

Replies

• Options
    You can actually buy Impulse Detectors with conquest currency from the later wandering scavenger nodes. But they are not cheap.
  • Options
    Yeah, but it’s still a purchase. I think these are the only two relic mats that aren’t rewards in one event or another? That’s why I think they need to be added. Could even be just in the last and possibly second to last box. Still exclusive and hard to get, but helpful.
  • Options
    You can actually buy Impulse Detectors with conquest currency from the later wandering scavenger nodes. But they are not cheap.

Was gonna say they’re insanely expensive
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I have giving up hoping they add ID anywhere really. I use GET2 for stun guns to convert when I need to, which isn't very often

Oops...
    Stun guns with GET2 for keypads
    Bayonets with GET1 for ID
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I have giving up hoping they add ID anywhere really. I use GET2 for stun guns to convert when I need to, which isn't very often

Oops...
    Stun guns with GET2 for keypads
    Bayonets with GET1 for ID

I only come back recently now people are saying Get1 Get2 Get3 what is that lol
  • Options
    I would rather they make crate 4 on hard actually worth the extra effort. Frankly it's a bit of a nothing crate.