Will the bug die?

They said that either on Monday or Tuesday they will make balancing changes. Does this mean that our beloved GS will change. If that is the truth then we should enjoy GS as much as we can.

Replies

• Options
    But if it's not then we're good............right.
  • Options
    They said that next week they will be updating with the combat tuning. Not Monday or Tuesday.

GS isn't beloved.

Yes, he probably will change. Everyone will.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    He loses out on a lot at 80. Qgj ends up with more hp and is much faster if he is the lead too. I'd be surprised if ea hit GS hard with the nerf bat.
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the info. I thought that I heard something about Monday or Tuesday.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    More Guild update stuff tomorrow, Balance Update stuff on Monday or Tuesday (yes, the Balance update is next week). Lots of info coming still!

You're correct balance will be next week
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Orders wind shield washer fluid by the crates...
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Nah, the bug won't die. People that maxed him will die from heart attack, when they'll see the changes :P
  • Options
    I dont think GS should be nerfed, hes only really good right now cause he can get to gear 9, once everyone is also at gear 9 he'll average out with the other characters
  • Options
    I dont think GS should be nerfed, hes only really good right now cause he can get to gear 9, once everyone is also at gear 9 he'll average out with the other characters

This
  • Options
    He won't be able to one-shot anymore, but his assist should allow him to remain relevant.
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Mateosius wrote: »
    Orders wind shield washer fluid by the crates...
    You need 50 pieces of washer fluid prototype salvage gear that can only be farmed in one place at level 82.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

The thing is, gear 9 GS don't grow on trees. People have to gear him. And while gearing him i realised something. That him at VII is much better than most of my heroes on VIII.
  • Citoak
    49 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone who will crit for 12,000+ will always be relevant...
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    He won't die, he still has an assist that will go up 15%, gains offense up on his basic, gains 50% turn meter on critical hits and he gets faster.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    A new hope
  • Options
    KAULI wrote: »
    A new hope