Should I Finish CLS

yolkywareagle
1016 posts Member
edited November 2022
Hey everyone, I was wondering, should I go ahead and finish CLS or just continue on working on SEE? Here is my SWGOH.GG— https://swgoh.gg/p/557742725/

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    Also I only have 2 phases of it remaining till I unlock him.
  • Options
    Finish your CLS, still a top/core team and should stay that way for quite a while
  • Options
    Ok great thank you.
  • Options
    Don’t waste your time with see before u waste anymore resources. See is only good for non gl battles other then that you have to rely on you attacking.

I have see because I’m a sith fan but if weren’t I would of went for jml
  • Options
    subxsimo wrote: »
    Don’t waste your time with see before u waste anymore resources. See is only good for non gl battles other then that you have to rely on you attacking.

I have see because I’m a sith fan but if weren’t I would of went for jml
    SEE is a great counter for JML and Rey, so hard disagree on only being good for non GL battles.
  • Options
    So still go for cls right?
  • harvestmouse
    892 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Well one argument against that, is you won't have 'the' CLS team ready to go. You don't have 3po or 3bac/chewpio ready (though you do have Chewie).

Where as you've got a lot of the SEE stuff done. So........I think you'll get a lot more use out of an unlocked SEE, over a CLS. Plus you also have a Watty Watt Watt Tambor.

GAS also would be very useful to you.
  • Options
    Hi yolkywareagle,

So I always like to ask people when they are asking for advice, “why do you play” Do u play for GAC, TW, TB or just to collect characters? I play for GAC and have started to really enjoy Conquest. My guild is also getting really good in TW!! My CLS squad as been a staple of my roster for a long time and even to this day, it elevates all game modes I play in. It’s never gone out of style. So, in my opinion, the sooner you get it up and running the better, depending on why you play!
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Well one argument against that, is you won't have 'the' CLS team ready to go. You don't have 3po or 3bac/chewpio ready (though you do have Chewie).

Where as you've got a lot of the SEE stuff done. So........I think you'll get a lot more use out of an unlocked SEE, over a CLS. Plus you also have a Watty Watt Watt Tambor.

Thanks, GAS is the plan after SEE.
  • Options
    Hi yolkywareagle,

So I always like to ask people when they are asking for advice, “why do you play” Do u play for GAC, TW, TB or just to collect characters? I play for GAC and have started to really enjoy Conquest. My guild is also getting really good in TW!! My CLS squad as been a staple of my roster for a long time and even to this day, it elevates all game modes I play in. It’s never gone out of style. So, in my opinion, the sooner you get it up and running the better, depending on why you play!

Personally, I play for my guild.
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options

Ok. Maybe I will try to immediately unlock CLS, then finish SEE, then relic CLS and his team.
  • Options
    I would definitely say go for CLS first. One of the best all around teams in the game, crazy offensive power. I would finish that team out by getting ChP0 and 3P0. it is a core team for all aspects of the game
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    CLS is still top tier but make sure you also farm Chewpio for him and unlock Chewie if you haven’t.
    Don’t listen to people who dismiss SEE!
    If I started again he would be my 2nd GL after SLKR
    —> But I’d be aiming at SEE & Executor given their overlaps PLUS I’d be aiming at a full Imperial Trooper team as side project of this shared farm.
  • Options
    So still go for cls right?

I'm considering r9ing cls...
    Chewpio's pass really makes this a choice.
    In 3v3 dash chew Han are a good defense
    CLS at r7 can solo some defense teams. R9 should open those options up.
    It's going to forever be 1 of the highest burst damage teams in the game. Very few teams are as generally open to multiple conquest hard mode autoplays x 5 or 6 without watching it , regardless of the opponent generally
  • Options

Ok. Maybe I will try to immediately unlock CLS, then finish SEE, then relic CLS and his team.

Unlock cls, g12 the guy, farm bh for chewie and ewoks for 3po while you farm chewpio on the side.

I strongly believe See is a wrong choice as your first gl as he will be mostly useful in pvp, as slkr will be great in conquest/raid and give your 2 fulls teams with prerequisites without farming anyone else, as well as a strong fleet.

Now, if you go for see just because you’re a fan and don’t care about efficiency so much, go nuts and have fun.
  • Options
    I have chewie 7*, i am pretty competitive, but i will still finish see then after CLS, GAS, and executor i may start slkr.