Unlocking DRevan! Complete Guide from Tier 2 to Tier 7!

Hello Everyone!

This is my Journey Guide, and now, you can follow me through the event of Darth Revan.
It is a good event, you can enjoy the whole story of DRevan just as in the old KOTOR game. It is actually not challenging to do the different stages, however, there are some parts where you have to think a little bit in order to prevail. You can watch my guide in the following video:

https://studio.youtube.com/video/5T2XXWApfP4/edit

Though if you are not fancying a video guide then you can see a compressed text-based guide:

Tier 2

You will need BSF, C Ordo, and C Onasi at 4 stars. G7 is the requirement. You face Juhani, who is alone, and you have to grind down her quite huge life pool. Just use whatever you can and she will go down eventually.

Tier 3

Now, the optimal power level is 12,800 for the toons and 5 stars for everyone. It seems that I jumped over this stage in the video, however, this tier does not pose any kind of threat. Just meet the requirements and that's all.

Tier 4

For this Tier, you will need 6 stars on everyone, and 14,600 power. You will face the spirit of the old Sith master, Ajunta Pall. Be sure that you start to farm Juhani and BSF because they are on hard nodes and it requires quite a lot of time to acquire the needed shards. Just use your abilities and you will succeed.

Tier 5

Tier 5 - 7 stars for everyone (this will need lots of time!) and 16,200 power. The game recommends G10 and it is good to have that level, actually, I can advise you to gear up your guys, the scoundrel will for a good team for GAC, and you will need BSF for the DRevan team. This tier is a little bit tricky, be extremely sure that you will not lose any toons at the first three stages (there are 4 stages at this tier!), as you have to face an assault droid at the end. You WILL surely lose if you kill all the smaller creatures besides the main battle droid. The trick is to let one droid live, so the main droid will not get the Overload feat that turns it into a battle machine. Apply as many debuffs as you can and damage over time. DOT will tear down the health pool of the assault droid and you can finish off the droid with Darth Revan. Take your time, be patient.

Tier 6

For this Tier 7 stars are needed for Juhani (you must have it for the previous too), and 18,000 power. It is advisable to have G11 on Juhani if not G12. At this stage, you face BSF, as she was persuaded by Malak to turn against DRevan. The fight is not difficult, use the dispels with Juhani and Jolee Bindo as you see fit, get rid of the droids periodically besides BSF, and use DRevan to eliminate BSF.

Tier 7

Now it is time to face the old members of your team. G12 will do, actually, everyone will die besides BSF and DRevan. Just use Drevan to kill the leader (Carth Onasi), focus on Jolee to prevent him from healing the others, then you can finish off the rest of the squad, Mission-Big Z-Juhani.

For me, G12 was a good choice to have as I will use the members in GAC teams, in Juhani I only had G11. However, do not spare the Omegas, they will serve you well, just as mid-tier mods. And alas! you have the Scourge of the Republic!

Thanks for watching the video or reading the text. I hope that I helped at least a bit to get Darth Revan.