Tank, Leader, Empire, Inquisitorius, Unaligned Force User
- Inquisitorius Tank
- Helps Inquisitors start off the battle aggressively - All enemies start with 5 stacks of Purge if she is in the Leader Slot
- Hard to defeat - starts battle with Hatred and the first time she revives
- Increases the damage of the squad to end fights quickly
- Helps build up Purge on the enemy team
- Third Sister made her appearance on the Obi-Wan Kenobi series on Disney+. We immediately knew we had to get her into the game.
- We took Hatred from Darth Sion as it fit perfectly both thematically and mechanically. The fact that she survived killing blows twice in her lifetime is fuel for her vengeance and allowing her to do the same in-game was an exciting opportunity for us.
- All of the Inquisitors share a common Unique ability in Patience. For Third Sister this has been renamed Impatience, as that is the attribute she demonstrated time and time again on screen.
- The ability name “No More Hiding” is taken from the scene on Daiyu where she has Obi-Wan cornered and is taunting him.
FAQ:How do I obtain Third Sister shards?
- Special 2 sets up her squad mates to deal extra damage and gives them the upper hand at the start of the battle
- Since her Omicrons are focused on Grand Arena, she makes a very strong leader for Inquisitors in Grand Arena while Grand Inquisitor is well suited to lead the squad in Territory Wars.
- Her power rivals several Galactic Legends in Grand Arena.
In Phase 3 of the Rise of the Empire Territory Battle, you will need to beat a Special Mission on Tatooine that requires Grand Inquisitor and 4 other Inquisitorius units at Relic 7 to earn her shards for your guild.Is there a mission that requires Third Sister?
Yes, in Phase 4, Dark Path, she is required at Relic 8 in the Haven-Class Medical Station’s Special Mission.
Have a question about the Third Sister’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
Question Deadline:12/6/2022, 11:59 PM PT
ABILITIES:BASIC: No More HidingFinal Text:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict a stack of Purge (max 6) for the rest of the encounter, which can't be evaded. If target enemy is already inflicted with Purge, inflict Ability Block for 2 turns and dispel all debuffs on Third Sister.SPECIAL 1: Unyielding Onslaught (Cooldown: 3) (ZETA) Final Text:
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and recover Health equal to the amount of damage dealt. For each stack of Purge on the enemy, this attack deals 30% more damage. If Third Sister is at full Health after using this ability, inflict Armor Shred on target enemy for the rest of the battle.SPECIAL 2: Reckless Sweep (Cooldown: 4) (ZETA) (OMICRON) Final Text:
Deal Physical damage to all enemies and consume 1 stack of Purge from each enemy.
If all enemies had at least 1 stack of Purge, inflict Defense Down and Healing Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns, which can't be dispelled, evaded or resisted, and all Inquisitorius allies gain 20% Turn Meter. Otherwise, inflict Defense Down and Healing Immunity on all enemies for 2 turns.While in Grand Arenas:
All Inquisitorius allies gain Critical Damage Up for 2 turns and have their cooldowns reduced by 1.UNIQUE 1: Driven by Revenge (OMICRON) Final Text:
Third Sister gains 30% Max Health and 30 Speed. Third Sister takes reduced damage from percent Health damage effects. At the start of battle and when she's defeated for the first time, she gains Hatred until she is defeated. Whenever Third Sister is revived, she gains 100% Offense and Defense (stacking, max 200%), and 25% Critical Chance for the rest of the encounter (stacking, max 50%). Whenever Purge is dispelled during an enemy's turn, or when an enemy uses an attack that damages more than 1 ally, all enemies gain 1 stack of Purge (max 6) for the rest of the encounter and Third Sister Taunts for 2 turns.While in Grand Arenas:
Whenever Third Sister is revived from Hatred, the cooldown of Unyielding Onslaught is refreshed, and she gains 100% Offense until her next attack and ignores taunt effects for 1 turn.UNIQUE 2: Impatience Final Text:
At the start of battle, if all allies (minimum 3) are Inquisitorius, this character gains 20% Critical Damage, Max Health, and Offense. This character Taunts for 2 turns at the start of the encounter and whenever an ally or enemy is defeated. Whenever an enemy damages this character with an out of turn attack, that enemy gains a stack of Purge (max 6) for the rest of the encounter, which can't be evaded or resisted. Whenever Purge is consumed or dispelled, this character gains 3% Turn Meter.LEADER: Harbored Aggression (ZETA) (OMICRON)Final Text:
Inquisitorius allies gain 40% Max Health, 20% Offense, 30 Speed, and are immune to Stun. At the start of the encounter and whenever an Inquisitorius ally is defeated or defeats an enemy, all enemies are inflicted with 5 stacks of Purge (max 6) for the rest of the encounter, which can't be resisted. Inquisitorius ally attacks always score a critical hit if able against enemies with at least 5 stacks of Purge. Whenever an enemy recovers Protection or gains Protection Up, all enemies lose 2% Defense (stacking, max 50%) for the rest of the encounter.While in Grand Arenas:
Whenever an ally or enemy is defeated, all Inquisitorius allies gain Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. Whenever Purge is dispelled during an enemy's turn, that character (excluding Galactic Legends) gains Deathmark for 2 turns which can't be dispelled or resisted.EDIT: She is a TANK, not an Attacker. The image and copy has been updated to reflect that.