Ability Mat III go missing

ResmiHardin
1 posts Member
edited December 2015
So I have been playing for about 5 weeks now. Twice a week are the ability challenges. I finally got to level 52, and today is Ability Challenge Day. First try I was awarded 2-level 3(purple icons). Cool. I went to go look in my inventory and it said i had 3 Total !!!! I was expected about 10 at least. Then to top it off, while I was typing this message I went back in my inventory to get the name of the item and they are ALL gone!!!

Why isn't that in the list of know issues?

Edit: May not be an issue... apparently level 3 was required, you just have to scroll down to see the prerequisites, instead of fitting on the screen
Post edited by ResmiHardin on

Replies

• Options
    I'm lvl 53, I've played everything every day for over three weeks. I've collect plenty of the purple five sided tokens. But next time I log in they are always all gone. I've never figured out what to spend them on, I guessed it was something for a higher lvl.

Are they meant to disappear when you log out?

My ally number is.... 913 722 921
  • Options
    I have the same annoying problem. Earlier I remember having 17 purple ability mats. Few days ago I had the first opportinity to use them for leveling up abilities, but requirements field said I had none. Went to check my items and there were none also. After that I've earned few but they don't show up in my inventory. Anyone have the same problem or even a fix?

Now I'm kinda stuck upgrading my toons because of this annoying bug.. Or am I just missing something?
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Every ability upgrade level 4 and over uses tier III purple ability mats.

You need to scroll down when viewing the requirements to see how many.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    Thanks for your reply Keaven, but that isn't the problem. I know they're needed and I have earned many of them (for example from completing GW), but they allways disappear if I don't use them right away. So even though I should have them, it shows I have 0/5 when I scroll down as you said.

The game keeps logging me out from google account few times a week. I also think that's when purple ability mat III's disappear. As I said, reeeally annoying because their not easy to get.