Conquest help

I am playing normal difficulty conquest. I am currently stuck on a sith team in sector 4. The team I am struggling with is Traya, Sion, Nihlus, Sidious and Darth Revan. I usually csn take out Nihlus in 1 turn, then Sion and either sidous or revan. But end up losing. My teams to be fair are limited with my best toons being

Cls R5, JKL r7, Han r7, R2 R7, chewie r6, chewpio r5 3pio r5. Vader r5, wampa r4, reyjt r7.
I also have Ben r5, Revan g12, Hoda r5, Kyle r1, gmy g12.
Maybe I just have to take the loss but I am so close to my desired goal the t5 crate it would be a ashamed to give up now
I had such momentum I was thinking I might actually get to the t6 crate and beat my record but I've tried like 30 times and lost everytime to this team.

If I go back to older sectors I may be able to still get t5 but I'm so disappointed right now. On top of this I've also wasted 120 GL tickets staying to get Luke. My mods suck and my inventory is so full I can't farm mods like I want to. Even then it's not a quick option.

I have also tried adding the 3 consumables on the bottom to maximize my results

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    When you debuff Sith, Traya stacks bonus protection. Take off discs that debuff and avoid debuff heavy teams.

Do you have a swgoh.gg link?
  • Options
    Traya lead punishes assists and counters which CLS Rebels do a lot of.

Protection / Health regen disks can help you offset that damage and potentially survive long enough to win.

If your mod inventory is full then you need to sell some.
    Less than 5-dot? Sell it!
    All secondaries visible and no speed? Sell it.
    Arrow/triangle/cross with primary which does not complement set? Sell it (unless it has 3 or more speed hits)
  • Options
    I don't know my link if I have one.
    So I can't debuff her or counter/ assist. That leaves me little options.

I started selling mods for some reason when I filter low level mods nothing comes up but then I find some I can sell by scrolling. I've started saving mods with speed secondary.
  • Options
    Try JKL leading your Jedi. Make him slow and hard hitting, support with a fast jedi (Hoda) to get his turn, then he should be able to solo that team, almost. Kill traya first to not let her build up big hits.
  • Options
    So JKL, Hoda, Ben, Kyle and Revan? Those are my best jedi. I never thought to kill traya first. I always went for nihlus because his abilities.
  • Options
    I beat it finally. I removed volatile accelerator and noticed I was doing better. Nihlus died in opening Salvo. Sidious died when they countered. Traya was my main target, I killed sion once because he taunted. But then he revived. I killed traya next then sion and revan. Luckily my CLS had his ability and was able to hold on long enough to kill revan.