efz5dsl5fde3.jpg

Replies

• TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    Need R9 for lasers
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I hope these guys are making 'laser sounds' like when we were kids.

When I was a kid, every story I wrote about was about star wars and I used to write the Star Wars laser sounds 'Diw Diw'. Star Wars has very distinctive laser sounds.

My average English class when I was 10 went like this....

"Ok kids, I want you to write about a secret garden today."

There was a beautiful secret garden, with wondrous plants and statues. In the garden was the most majestic lady, dressed in all white....WHO WAS THE QUEEN OF THE REBELLION AND THERE WERE STORMTROOPERS EVERYWHERE!!! DIW DIW DIW...DIW DIW......DIW DIW DIW DIW....
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Need R9 for lasers

Not just one R9 either. A full team of R9s.

My average English class when I was 10 went like this....

"Ok kids, I want you to write about a secret garden today."

There was a beautiful secret garden, with wondrous plants and statues. In the garden was the most majestic lady, dressed in all white....WHO WAS THE QUEEN OF THE REBELLION AND THERE WERE STORMTROOPERS EVERYWHERE!!! DIW DIW DIW...DIW DIW......DIW DIW DIW DIW....

This made me laugh - thanks harvestmouse :smile:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    E-11 blaster rifle is currently being replaced by E-11 mk.1,5 due to some accuracy complains, existing E-11 have been taken to calibration to ensure the pinpoint accuracy Imperial troopers are know for, this decition was made after stormtrooper number 697788 managed to score 1/10 hits, such a number cannot be tolerated and all be fixed soon.
  • Options
    Hans has a gambling problem.

Yesterday he lost the gun. Today he lost the helmet. Tomorrow he loses the rest of the armor.

Get ready for the newest character Leppard Print Speedo Hans.
  • yolkywareagle
    1016 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Kregitos wrote: »
    E-11 blaster rifle is currently being replaced by E-11 mk.1,5 due to some accuracy complains, existing E-11 have been taken to calibration to ensure the pinpoint accuracy Imperial troopers are know for, this decition was made after stormtrooper number 697788 managed to score 1/10 hits, such a number cannot be tolerated and all be fixed soon.

Speaking of accuracy complaints… Maybe they should distribute crosshair’s gun to all stormtroopers. Oh wait “highly trained” imperial troopers AKA stormtroopers still wouldn’t be able to hit it.

Edit: I believe that TK-697788 may have set the record for most hits in 10 attempts.
  • Options
    Hans has a gambling problem.

Yesterday he lost the gun. Today he lost the helmet. Tomorrow he loses the rest of the armor.

Get ready for the newest character Leppard Print Speedo Hans.
    LET THE DOGS OUT