STOP hiding TW

Just got a notification from my Officers in discord that TW participation was ultra-low this round with a short time left to sign up. I didn't even know there was a TW on right now and logged in and, sure enough, there it was! Just... hidden, yet again, by ad and special event icons taking up space.

Please fix this as it's been a very long ongoing issue. We are not an uber competitive guild full of krakens with required participation to X level and everyone constantly plugged into your game environment. My members rely on seeing things alerted and currently active events, not bonus shard icons, being displayed so we at least know it's initially available. Like, maybe have the icons scrollable so you can see X pack is on sale (amidst the dozen or so popups every single day when moving between menus!) plus the bonus drops plus all the stuff that is normally in there?

I'd take the time to mention the matchups but... the whole TW section here is just hundreds of those posts so, see one of those.