As we close our Galaxy of Dodges…

As we near the end of the most beloved of metas, the I have 4+100% dodge datacron meta, I want to advise CG that should they ever bring the dodge meta back, I’m quitting. I know others who feel similarly. Spending a GAC battle watching my teams just get dodged was bad enough for the one month I tried. I won’t go through another 4 months of sitting around. I know it made you money but that will be diminishing every time you bring it back. I know I’m a drop in the bucket of your bottom line, but my blood pressure can’t take another 4 months of seeing miss/deflection constantly.

I understand some people will spend what they do and that is fine. I will choose to spend my money and time elsewhere.

Replies

• Options
    Good riddance I say! Can't happen soon enough. Also the Empire CD reduction infinite turn LV/Tarkin combo. Am going to lose all 3 GAC matches this time due to those DCs, so I will be very happy when they are gone and hope they never return from whence they came
  • Options
    Thank god for the thorough game testing and balancing done by the geniuses at CG. Otherwise datacons could lead to some unexpected and game breaking behaviors.
  • Options
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Good riddance I say!
    The datacrons or the OP?

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Thank god for the thorough game testing and balancing done by the geniuses at CG. Otherwise datacons could lead to some unexpected and game breaking behaviors.

It's very lazy of them to just say "eh if something is wrong we'll just wait four months and it will go away."
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    CrispyFett wrote: »
    Good riddance I say!
    The datacrons or the OP?

Lol, I should have been more specific. Good riddance to this set of Datacrons
  • Options
    Agreed. I got LV/Tarkined all three battles this round. We have 3-4 viable counters but if that Tarkin takes off, your DV, Fennec, etc... are not getting a turn. I love watching my SLKR never land a basic (really I do not, it was sarcasm) because of the dodges.
  • Options
    CG: So you want extra dodge in the next datacron set? Plus health steal? And game breaking infinte ability loops? Sure! We'll put that in that next one.