New TB is actually… quite refreshing

Dwinkelm
768 posts Member
edited December 2022
If for no other reason than the difficulty is *actually* tuned to the required/recommended power levels.

I was able to complete 10/12 attempted waves, where 12 is the maximum number of waves I can attempt based on character requirements and my current roster.

This is FAR easier than Day1/P1 of both LSGeoTB and DSGeoTB at launch.

There’s some gripes that the waves are uninspired, but let’s be honest, the advertised gameplay is only an inkling of its destructive potential! … errrr, only an inkling of its gameplay potential.

The fact that waves stay stagnant means that crowdsourced strategies will be abundant very soon. In fact, by the time 98% of guilds are ready for p3-p6, the upper 2% of guilds will have already posted winning strategies, making top-tier rewards more readily available once guilds meet those requirements.

I was one of those extremely negative posters upon initial release of requirements, but happily changing my tune!

So far, so good, CG!

Replies

• Options
    You mean people shouldnt freak out about something until it is released? :o
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I wasn’t freaking out before the release but now I am. It’s the same fight we’ve been doing for years. Light side it’s what, 3 zones with 2 waves each? It’s the same team comp of clones wave after wave, zone after zone. Already bored.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    I wasn’t freaking out before the release but now I am. It’s the same fight we’ve been doing for years. Light side it’s what, 3 zones with 2 waves each? It’s the same team comp of clones wave after wave, zone after zone. Already bored.

Maybe things will change up on different planets.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Agreed. I also love that the battles are short. 2 waves is brilliant. And both can be completed in less time than many single waves in ls geo.

Never want to touch ls geo again.
  • Enas007
    63 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    Its ok. A bit different. But its wave 1. And cant do full platoons because of sana and scythe ship missing. So yeah, i am not happy nor excited. Furthermore i encountered the bug of the clone commander not dying. Its a TB. And the relics required are off ... especially as there is no real way to improve whole roasters by 1 or 2 relic levels. Who has 5 Toons x 5 Missions x 3 Territories at r8 or r9?
    Rewards are also inappropriate for the invest required.