So, everyone here says Dooku teams are the meta but...

Magisto
384 posts Member
All the top guys on my server have Qui-Gon teams. What's going on here

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Will change after update.........some
  • Options
    Dooku rocks
  • Options
    Qui-Gon gets a +2 Jedi speed leadership bonus at L72. With just those two points, Dooku now moves after a leader QGJ, and (less available) a JK Anakin behind QGJ lead.

Dooku remains great, but isn't the only #1 leader as he was for a couple weeks.

Meta-Shifting 101
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    LolDooku, keep them coming, yeah you keep on believing that, the more Dookus out there the easier to get back to rank #1
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    Qui-Gon gets a +2 Jedi speed leadership bonus at L72. With just those two points, Dooku now moves after a leader QGJ, and (less available) a JK Anakin behind QGJ lead.

Meta-Shifting 101
    Well, Qui-Gon has been the main lead since I started in February.
  • Options
    Same here I run QGJ(L) team. Dooku is just the scapegoat for people(noobs) to hate on.
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    My server also has just as many Poggle leads as Dooku.
  • Options
    ...and so the meta shifts.
  • Options
    Next update, it will all change. Dooku and QGJ are two of the faster toons, so they're damage output is going to be "balanced" according to the community update. Next meta is going to be Phasma with tanks IMO. Or tanks in general. Get your RG, Barriss, Poe, Windu, and Phamsa built now. Chipping away at those health meters and them having increased damage is sure going to be fun. I hope they're extending the battle timer...these are gonna run long.
  • Options
    I dont see QGJ becoming non-meta unless they change the assist to only boost Jedi. The dispel, mega assist and +speed leader ability are just too good.
  • Options
    This update marks the return of Barriss the Offee! We will see all heal teams.
    Bye Forums.
  • Options
    QGJ will likely stay relevant even if they knock his damage down. He leadership ability will likely still be valuable as it will speed up the slower but stronger hitting toons.
  • Options
    PaleElf wrote: »
    QGJ will likely stay relevant even if they knock his damage down. He leadership ability will likely still be valuable as it will speed up the slower but stronger hitting toons.

He only boosts Jedi characters. That data mined info that he will boost all characters was changed.

If QGJ goes before dooku then its game over for Dooku. Best counter for a QGJ lead atm is his masters lightning.
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    Options

Meta-Shifting 101

All we have to do is insert Sid and those Jedi Speed teams will be on here crying to nerf Sid because they can't hit him
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    He's faster than dooku only when he is lead. I don't think it's fair to nerf qgj's damage because of his speed-boosting leader ability.
  • Options
    Dooku? Pfffff....

2cor3h4.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    K_G0sling wrote: »
    Next update, it will all change. Dooku and QGJ are two of the faster toons, so they're damage output is going to be "balanced" according to the community update. Next meta is going to be Phasma with tanks IMO. Or tanks in general. Get your RG, Barriss, Poe, Windu, and Phamsa built now. Chipping away at those health meters and them having increased damage is sure going to be fun. I hope they're extending the battle timer...these are gonna run long.

Dooku doesn't even do that much damage lol. But I with the update coming I hope there is no true meta, but any char can be used and be useful on defense if teamed uo correctly either with synergy or just a diverse team that clicks well.