Looking for Shard Mates: Ozan, Erick BFN, Fryman, Manila Manolo, Thordren, willow

Prev13
You guys on here?

Replies

• Options
    I see you breaking in top10! Congrats. Red crayon power!
  • Options
    I see you breaking in top10! Congrats. Red crayon power!

I'm pretty much fixed in the top 20. On a good day I hit top 10. I kept Erick BFN out today haha! Say, I'm in a line group thats starting a guild, want in?
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Hi president scroob,

I have a few irl friends and some ppl on line from clash that play and we are starting a guild. might be worth more of us getting together etc
  • Options
    Sure. Count me in.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sure. Count me in.

How do I invite you? Line name I mean
  • Options
    Halig wrote: »
    Hi president scroob,

I have a few irl friends and some ppl on line from clash that play and we are starting a guild. might be worth more of us getting together etc

I'm set to be part of a large guild, but thanks! I've fought you many many times lol
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    haha I know! the times I come back to the game trying to climb the ladder (my payout is in 15 mins from now) and you or someone else has knocked me back trying to just stay competitive lol racism just picking on the brit :P
  • Options
    I'm a big time sniper. I'm content with top 20 top 10. The best way to get past me is to not attack me haha. Cause I will get in a flip flop war
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    i don't mind, I finish 1st 6/7 days :) ive learnt who to avoid. not because I cant beat, but because they attack me straight back lol
  • Options
    i don't mind, I finish 1st 6/7 days :) ive learnt who to avoid. not because I cant beat, but because they attack me straight back lol

That would be me :D
  • J_Low
    18 posts Member
    Options
    JLow here. I like to stay within the top 20 but those are the good days. Highest I made was rank 7 because of all guys are so good. Not so fun when I have to fight on a mature server with top notch teams. Kudos to you jerks who well never let me reach #1 lol. With kidding aside, I enjoy getting to fight and play with you guys!
  • Options
    Mr. Halig....hehe. You stepped in a hornet's nest today. You attacked me on my break, I sat there waiting for the "you are being attacked" sign to wear off, and immediately attacked you.
  • Options
    Hah. I think I locked Erick BFN out of first place. Sadly Tao Hu locked out first
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Actually Scroob I didnt attack you :P I purposly avoid you as I cant be bothered going back and forth and wasting attacks

But you did attack me yesterday, knocked me back mid push so i fought round you as I was on a deadline! lol
  • Options
    Actually Scroob I didnt attack you :P I purposly avoid you as I cant be bothered going back and forth and wasting attacks

But you did attack me yesterday, knocked me back mid push so i fought round you as I was on a deadline! lol

I did take 1st from octopusmime yesterday. Took it with 4 minutes left and tried to lock out, he attacked me before I could enter battle and I apparently beat him on defense.
  • Options
    Sup guys, Thraken Vih'Torr in game. Nice to see everyone!
  • Options
    So right now, ST Han, Daka, QGJ, Yoda, and GS is pretty tough
  • Options
    Thraken wrote: »
    So right now, ST Han, Daka, QGJ, Yoda, and GS is pretty tough

QGJ isn't bad anymore.
  • Options
    Erick bfn had that squad, I can't beat it. Def gonna get st han and daka maxed...
  • Options
    Thraken wrote: »
    Erick bfn had that squad, I can't beat it. Def gonna get st han and daka maxed...

Han makes that squad. Simple as that. The others aren't scary. Btw I have advice on your squad but...i'm not telling nahnahnah! Maybe if you drop in rank :P But you are right up there with me
  • Options
    Lol I've changed it about ten times today so...bleh. I'm experimenting :P
  • Options
    But yah han does make it, but it's well rounded still, super hard to deal with the stuns and turn meter boosts
  • Options
    **** scroob your team is hard as **** too! Lol that RG is a REAL tank...busted out my Mace Windu though and gotcha finally after 2 losses :D
  • Options
    I'll take that advice now ;)
  • Options
    I went back to Dooku lead...sigh
  • Options
    Same here...too OP
  • Options
    I can't win a single game. No ST han, no RG, I'm screwed
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I'm building up my ST Han. Does seems he's quite a must now. My team doesn't seem competitive anymore. :(

I'm setting up a guild if anyone is interested in joining. About 15 of us so far. Need many many more. If you are interested then drop me a message. :)
  • Thraken
    51 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sign me up - new in game name is Mnemonic. I should be in your allies
  • Halig
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Sweet! will send you an invite on Sunday! :D