MOL ELIZA...?

On my Server i have noticed quiet a few players named Mol Eliza in the PvP arena Leaderboards.
Not sure if they are all the same person or just a coincidence. I even have 1 of them as my ally. Has anyone noticed this on their Server? or maybe it could just be on my server.

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Different people system generated name. Try search for other threads on this first.
  • Options
    I've
    EM650 wrote: »
    Different people system generated name. Try search for other threads on this first.
    i have seen someone comment on a post and say their name was mol eliza and then i noticed my leaderboards has about 5 of them
  • Options
    Now that's an odd name... what was it again? Mill Elsa? Never heard of it. B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Oh my god. Why can't people just search in the box that quite clearly says 'search' for what they are looking for, instead of making the 20th thread about it (a slight exaggeration). Anyway, I'm mol Eliza. It's a starter auto generated name, like sarith Lekit, Mhann uhdea, Delmon ciidrr, along with many others. I didn't change my name at the start becuase I assumed I'd be able to change it later. It seems to be the most common auto generated name, but we don't know the reasons for this.