Datacron set 6, Hondo doesn’t smell profit

Hondo has a Datacron L7 ability. Of course being neutral he doesn’t benefit from the L3 or L6 of that datacron, which is a shame. Can you possibly include Neutral characters in because of that, or will Hondo forever sit in the shade with no profit?

Replies

• I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    why does he not benefit of that scoundrel L6?
  • Options
    he always sits in the shade. he just gets profit. from L7 datacrons and illegal business
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    lol, I assumed this was a post about the even less relevancy presented by the crons with this new batch that impacts even less game play. Scoundrels again with less toons people use and droids but only a few select newer droids or useless droid (really, who was arguing that IG-86 be included here vs C3PO or BB8). Have we had a cron for Rebels or Jedi yet? How about Separatists? I don't know, they seem to merge together after forgetting the JML one.
    I dont forecast much spending by the player base on these.
  • nottenst
    690 posts Member
    edited December 2022
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

The DS from L3 doesn't restrict the L6 Scoundrel, right? So, neutral and LS scoundrels should benefit. Or is there something that I don't understand about Datacrons.
  • Options
    CG made farming Hondo too F2P friendly, why would they bother changing their DC templates just to benefit him? "It doesn't make sense - it's not profitable!"
  • Options
    All scoundrels get the L6 bonus even if they don’t get the L3 bonus (assuming the team is R5)
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

The DS from L3 doesn't restrict the L6 Scoundrel, right? So, neutral and LS scoundrels should benefit. Or is there something that I don't understand about Datacrons.

This should be the case. We never had this scenario before
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    (really, who was arguing that IG-86 be included here vs C3PO or BB8).

TVF
  • Options
    No LS bonuses for 4 months ? That’s unexpected.
  • Options
    lol, I assumed this was a post about the even less relevancy presented by the crons with this new batch that impacts even less game play. Scoundrels again with less toons people use and droids but only a few select newer droids or useless droid (really, who was arguing that IG-86 be included here vs C3PO or BB8). Have we had a cron for Rebels or Jedi yet? How about Separatists? I don't know, they seem to merge together after forgetting the JML one.
    I dont forecast much spending by the player base on these.

Set 2 was Jedi and Rebels. The jkl, jml, CLS DCs are still probably some of the most op ones to date
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

TVF

I don't remember arguing it should be done.

Only that it's my time to profit now that it has been done.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

TVF

I don't remember arguing it should be done.

Only that it's my time to profit now that it has been done.

My bad my translator droid must have misinterpreted.