We need ship raids

The title says it. What if we get ship raids? Idk about y’all but i really think it would be cool. Say, something like Deathstar 1 and 2, maybe starkiller base, separatist circle thing (i just forgot what it was called. the things they use for blockades. anakin blew one up in episode 1), and some other stuff. With ship blueprints as rewards. like maybe blow up deathstar 1 and get red 5 shards.

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I hear there is one in the works that requires r9 crew to even attempt and will require all 50 members of the guild to get 2% damage at the same time.
    If the boss is less than 100% health they will have insane stats and destroy any team that tries to enter
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I hear there is one in the works that requires r9 crew to even attempt and will require all 50 members of the guild to get 2% damage at the same time.
    If the boss is less than 100% health they will have insane stats and destroy any team that tries to enter

HEY!! How are you already playing phase 6 of the new TB?
  • Options

Assuming GET3 gives adequate relic 9 materials, this could be good endgame content in a fee years. Wish non-endgame guilds could play it tho
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    69thdoge wrote: »

Assuming GET3 gives adequate relic 9 materials, this could be good endgame content in a fee years. Wish non-endgame guilds could play it tho

IMO, this game should never have something that requires the kind of coordination the challenge rancor had when it was released. That was just a dumb design for a mobile game like this and I am glad they fixed it and hope they never do something like that again.
  • Options
    Well what if the ship raids aren’t that tough?
  • Options

Sounds about CG.