Unending Loyalty vs Decommissioned

Firebrigade
852 posts Member
edited December 2022
In Rise of the Empire, Bracca fleet combat on the light side path - It seems like one of Unending Loyalty (UL) and Decommissioned should be prioritized to activate ahead of the other, rather than both activating at the same time…unless the explicit intention was to neutralize UL? (If that’s the case, then disregard I guess…)

Currently both proc at the same time, leading to zero benefit from UL. Ideally I think UL would proc on the first instance of hitting 1% health and then Decommissioned on the next. Next best would be Decommissioned activating and blocking UL, then UL activating when Decommissioned attempts to destroy the ship.

Honestly, I don’t think this’ll make the combat much more reasonable with GR fleet, but it doesn’t make much sense to me when UL just disappears and decommissioned pops up in its place…

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    Destroy effects don't change target health, they simply destroy them, so if a target has 100% health they would die with 100% health.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Destroy effects don't change target health, they simply destroy them, so if a target has 100% health they would die with 100% health.

Well then there’s an additional/new bug. I was able to get back around to UL from GK’s special and it saved ships from Decommissioned. So it doesn’t appear to be functioning as you suggest 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    I have no idea what decommissioned does, and haven't read in a long time what ul does.
    Just describing what destroy effects do.