Weird GAC Encounter

My opponent in the last round was 2.5 mil, compared to my 800k. He had the resources to take me out, and beat my score of 441 banners. He was active, as he joined my request for a dm. However, he didn't even make an attempt to attack. Is this reportable for purposely dropping GAC battles?

Replies

• Options
    It's the holidays my guy. Maybe on vacation without WiFi, spending time with their family was a better use of their time etc. Ease up on reporting someone (and no this is not a reportable offense) and appreciate your free win and crystals.
  • Options
    Nope. There is no rule saying he has to attack.
  • Options
    It's the holidays my guy. Maybe on vacation without WiFi, spending time with their family was a better use of their time etc. Ease up on reporting someone (and no this is not a reportable offense) and appreciate your free win and crystals.

? I didn't report him and won't, that's why I was asking.
  • Options
    I had one last week with their 10,5 million to my 5,2 million. They did attack. Seems like fun to me
  • Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »
    I had one last week with their 10,5 million to my 5,2 million. They did attack. Seems like fun to me

Wrong thread, this isn't for complaining about GAC matchmaking.
  • Options
    TBH, it’s just like you got a bye round. You will fight somebody soon, and now your rewards will be better then him absolutely smacking you.