Have CG said why territory points earned from CM is so low?

Granted there's only 1 or two waves per CM and significantly more per zone than before but looking back to geonosis TBs if you completed all waves you earned well over a million TB by the later phases and even early on it was several hundred thousand. This meant ultimately completing all the waves was key to the guild getting maximum stars.

When CMs are giving out only 200-500k for the first few accessible stages at the moment its a really low reward return to investment.

Most of the points seem to come from platoons and deployment.

My point being for example wheres the incentive to level up kit fisto to relic 5 for 200k CM points? Or have a full team of wookies at R7 for barely anymore.

Even if the whole guild did that mission it'd only earn the guild 10 million points which in the grand scheme of things in phase 1 where we already have 3 starred it seems pointless.

Replies

• Options
    We need to analyze more but it look like to be true. The CM point is too low and it looks like that platoon matter but not CM. I can’t understand the necessity to relic some specific toon in CM since the reward do not change significantly the stars outcome. Relic requirement and platoon is the only things that matters. Except Reva of course 😅.
  • Options
    The aim is to make you relic 20 characters for platoons instead of 5 for a mission. More potential income. I don’t like it either, I stopped re-modding early on as the mission points aren’t worth the time.
    797-722-718
  • Options
    Wasn't it, for Phase 1 at least, that if 50 members did a CM, that would be 50 x 200,000 = 10,000,000 points, the same as a completed Operation? Seemed slightly more than coincidental. I didn't look at the other Phases.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    Wasn't it, for Phase 1 at least, that if 50 members did a CM, that would be 50 x 200,000 = 10,000,000 points, the same as a completed Operation? Seemed slightly more than coincidental. I didn't look at the other Phases.

10mil is for 1 squad in operations
    15 units riding the bench get you 10 mil
    250 units used in CM could get you 10 mil
  • Options
    Yes, that's my understanding as well.